Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Snake Oil?
  • crotchrocket
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/News.aspx?NewsID=1220&PartnerID=4087

obviously this object has no medical or physical properties that have any scientifically provable effect on balance or metabolism. There is however documented testimony that there is some effect

is this any different than spending ‘£huge amounts’ on parts which have marginal, if any measurable, effect on bike/rider performance?

discuss:

crotchrocket
    Free Member

bugger

epicyclo

It neutralises all the homeopathic medicines you are absorbing from drinking tap water. 🙂

JonR
    Free Member

I got an email telling me mine has been shipped yesterday, can’t wait.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Yeh but you got yours off ebay for £2!

JonR
    Free Member

£1.19 but its the same thing. A silicone band with 2 holograms and you can buy the holograms wholesale for next to nothing so it is EXACTLY the same thing. Do you think it will give me “phat skillz”?

Andyhilton
    Free Member

YES!

sailor74
    Free Member

will probably help you pull more women too.

Cant believe its taken all this time to uncover the power of a hologram, and we are only scratching the surface. Or maybe its just superstitious rubbish, right up there with, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus.

DezB
    Free Member

right up there with, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Jesus.

You think it’ll get that many followers??

JonR
    Free Member

It is true that whilst out on the town I get to my most suave when my state of refreshment renders me, at best, to be perpendicular. With my new found balance skills I shall be manage to be vertical and debonair; it will help me pull more women!

I do wonder if I will notice the placebo effect of it though.

jedi

i got great balance anyway 🙂

sailor74
    Free Member

im considering marketing small magnetised stickers that you put discretely on your riding hat, they will be based on Chinese medicine known to date back to the 4th century B.C.E.

MagPower

“Magnetic therapy possesses an ancient heritage and occupies a central role in Chinese medicine”.

Full instructions will be provided, but by placing them in the correct place around your head, the scientifically proven magnetic fields that are created will realign the energy and balance lay lines within your body, allowing you to project yourself further down the trail, improving both speed and flow.

“The improved performance properties of magnetism are well documented, although not yet fully understood” Dr Archebald Henderson of the Institute of Studies.

“I was sceptical to say the least, but after just my first ride using ‘MagPower’ I was converted, I felt much more in control, like I had been riding the trails all my life rather than for the first time” Dave Allsop (Dundee)

“I got a second place in the first race I entered using ‘MagPower’ – Awesome!” Mick Hargreaves (Egham)

wwaswas

sailor74 – so my head will be perfectly aligned with the singletrack whilst my body behaves like a deranged marionette underneath it?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Snake Oil?’ is closed to new replies.