Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • (Smug mode) ahhhhhh isn't being a new parent fun?
  • wwaswas

"(from experience) the first ten years are the worst."

the second 10 aren't a barrel of laughs either.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

The third ten you won't really enjoy much.

Are you getting the pattern yet?

emac65
    Free Member

Oh & if you think the sleepless nights only happen when they are young,wait till they start stopping out late & coming home in the early hours…..

molgrips
    Free Member

What shite – 6 mmonths in and all is sweet with our little lady

That could well change mate. They learn more and more all the time, so their behaviour changes quite a lot.

As to Hairychested – you actually play with her when she demands it at 3.45am?

Between 7.30pm and 6-7am ish is nini time – end of.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh and btw our daughter only ever wakes up when she's hungry. The more food you can get her to eat the evening before, the more likely she'll sleep through.

She wasn't eating much for a while, and waking up a lot, but we think she realised (9-10 months ish) that baby food tastes like crap. We started feeding her more advanced tasty food (ella's kitchen, not that heinz slop) and our own food, and she eats a lot more and sleeps through again.

This *may* help some of you. I'm not gonna try and tell you exactly what's going to happen 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Wait til they discover alcohol… and the opposite or the same sex. You'll be begging for nappies and baby food

hora
    Free Member

and the opposite or the same sex.

Ah, thats when pappa hora becomes Captain Pervey when the 17yr old girls get brought home and mrshora starts bringing cups of tea upstairs constantly 😆

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nothing better than making your own food and watch them devour it – I use the Anabel Karmel book as a basis but we do make up stuff based on what we have in – they especially like my beef casserole 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Saying that, Evie has been a madam today – spitting everything out and driving me mad. Still – night off tonight – just started a pint in the pub and waiting for my mates to arrive before grabbing a curry 🙂

therealhoops
    Free Member

We're on sprog two here, (2.5years and 5weeks). Bag-oh-shite. Can't see any biking for the forseeable. 5week old has major fussyness in the evening so we've absolutely noooo quiet time. Still worth it though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

B I K I N G ? I think I remember that.

takisawa2

Well done Hora.
    Enjoy every minute of it, should be a nice day for a ride tomorrow.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘(Smug mode) ahhhhhh isn't being a new parent fun?’ is closed to new replies.