Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Smothering a snorer?, would I get away with it?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Lollllololol, I saw the thread title, was going to suggest earplugs and perhaps a joke about what fancy ones might be good enough for stw/the op, then I read this…

custom moulded earplugs with a choice of up to 50 db attenuation (use them at gigs/festivals) but I was in a rush and forgot, I also forgot my new rha t20i earphones.

😀

somafunk

Ha..ha, yeah In certain areas of my life I admit im the living embodiment of a STW tick-all-that-apply stereotype, in other areas I am a feral council house tenant.
    😆

Edit : I never paid for my various earplugs btw, it was agreed that the festival company should supply/pay for them as we spent 12+hours in the dance tents….and not all of the music is to my taste.

IdleJon

Why did you have to travel so far to get the bike, if you don’t mind me asking?

somafunk

Because I’m usually up here twice a year on holiday (been coming up for 20+years) so I know the area pretty well by now, and bothy bikes (David -owner/Gordy-mech) are one of the best (if not best) bike shops in Scotland/UK, they are honest with no sales bullshit when you enquire bout stuff. I borrowed their demo Scott spark ebike last sept and immediately ordered this one and then had to patiently wait 5months till it was released.

IdleJon

Ahhh, I was just thinking that to go that far to buy a bike I’d almost be in France! (But not quite Scotland..)

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Smothering a snorer?, would I get away with it?’ is closed to new replies.