Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Smooth 'Trail riding' vid – BOS Deville & Nicolas Vouilloz
  • psychle
    Free Member

Googling round for reviews on this fork, came across this vid, thought I’d share as it’s quite nice (apart from the slow ‘arty’ start 😆 )

Linky to Vitalmtb

lowey

Nice vid that. He is was and is a proper brilliant rider that lad.

psychle
    Free Member

well, he sold a fork for BOS tonight… just ordered a Deville (currently €800 on their website shop, so £710 delivered…)

He looks sooo smooth in that vid, really knows how to control a bike, love the drifting!

timmys

Zestys and Band of Horses – two of my favourite things 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

didn’t think the music suited the video. the vid was very sharply cut and the music a bit too…. dunno…. didn’t seem to fit somehow.

riding was smooth, though.

lowey

I always watch these things with the sound off anyway.

Superb bike control. MOst gifted DH’er of all time ???

stooo
    Free Member

Lovely riding in there….

More importantly… Where is that trail? I wanna go ride it right now…

Forget that, I’m off up the hill here in Inners, it’ll have to do…

I wanna ride my bike !

psychle
    Free Member

didn’t think the music suited the video. the vid was very sharply cut and the music a bit too…. dunno…. didn’t seem to fit somehow.

Seemed to fit for me, but, I really like Band of Horses, somehow they suit bike vids for me (ala Danny Macaskill and The Funeral).

retro83
    Free Member

Great ride. Fork looks good too. Some more info/pics here:
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=574860

psychle – Member

well, he sold a fork for BOS tonight… just ordered a Deville (currently €800 on their website shop, so £710 delivered…)

He looks sooo smooth in that vid, really knows how to control a bike, love the drifting!

Can you post a few words about how it ride when you’ve been out on it? Sounds like a good alternative to the Lyrik/36 Float. Cheers

AlexSimon

psychle – Is this for the Mojo HD? I suggested the fork on your Mojo thread, but I really didn’t think you’d go for it. I see you are as drawn to the obscure as me.

psychle
    Free Member

Indeed I am and indeed it is… at the price it’s currently at, I reckon it’s worth a punt… teensy bit dearer than a Float 32 RLC I guess, but cheaper than a 160 RLC (which is probably what I would’ve gone with if I went with Fox). I like to be different where I can! Performance should be bloody good, BOS have a great rep in the DH circuit, sure this’ll translate over to the AM side of things 🙂

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I’d be happy if the singer went to sleep.

AlexSimon

Well I for one definitely want to hear all about it when you finally get to build it up.

yunki
    Free Member

enjoyed that.. nice vid.. and music

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Smooth 'Trail riding' vid – BOS Deville & Nicolas Vouilloz’ is closed to new replies.