Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Smoking whilst cycling
  • ajantom

Not just stopping for a fag at opportune moments, but actually smoking whilst on the move!
    I was using part of the blue run at Haldon as a link between some trails, and I could smell smoke for about 5 minutes. It was odd, because if someone was having a ciggy by the trail you’d pass it, but the smell was constant.
    Anyway, I caught up with a guy, who to be fair was going at a decent pace, with lit fag in mouth (a straight too, no soggy roll-ups here) as he pedalled along.
    So, chapeau sir, to your commitment to both smoking and cycling 😆

mikey74
    Free Member

Ahhhh there’s nothing like the fresh country air….

rOcKeTdOg

Chap I rode with at GT was having fun on the free ride jumps with a fag, got a pic some where of him airborne with fag in mouth

here you go

butcher

I used to do it. Going downhill is easy. Uphill not so much.

user-removed
    Free Member

Half the old boys in the Edinburgh CTC used to turn up for meetings smoking pipes / tabs…

lunge

This thread has just drawn from the back of my mind a picture of Will Longdon in MBUK with a fag in his mouth on some jumps. Must have been 15 years ago I reckon. No idea why I remember it.

coatesy
    Free Member

Best performed with a mobile phone held to one ear, wheelying through slow moving traffic. Trackie bottoms are the icing on the cake 🙂

timb34
    Free Member

Everyone’s seen this already, yes?

zbonty

I nearly had a head-on collision with a yout as i rounded a corner. He had the cheek to say ‘what where your going’ as he’d clearly shat himself.

Irony was he was riding no handed, smoking a tab with one hand and on the phone with his other, so clearly well in control!

MoreCashThanDash

A guy we used to ride with was known for his crazy descending so he had time to light up while he waited for tbe rest of us to mince down.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Smoking whilst cycling’ is closed to new replies.