Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Smith Forefront
  • ojays
    Free Member

Hi

Anyone have one and managed to mount an exposure light without buying their own adapter, a go pro mount and a go pro to exposure connector?

I love the helmet and it fits great but I’m not spending another 50 quid getting my joystick to fit!

Cheers

funtivitycolton
    Free Member

Hi

Anyone have one and managed to mount an exposure light without buying their own adapter, a go pro mount and a go pro to exposure connector?

I love the helmet and it fits great but I’m not spending another 50 quid getting my joystick to fit!

Cheers

How about zip ties? I personally use a GoPro mount because I have a gazillion laying around but I’ve used zip ties in the the past. They can really do the trick in a pinch and if you set it up nice and solid it should work pretty well.

saillord
    Free Member

The forefront should come with both a light mount and gopro mount. My exposure mounts to the light mount using the joysticks handlebar mount.

ojays
    Free Member

Presumably yours came with the mounts included. Only all the reviews I have seen said they don’t come with them and it’s quite hard to get them aftermarket outside the US. Although seen a couple of options to buy them.

How high up is the light when mounting using the bar mount? Did look at that but looked like the go pro plus connecter option may give a much lower height, like the exposure mounts that fits in helmets with open vent holes?

I’ll nip up to the shop tomorrow and see what’s in the box.

daver27
    Free Member

Mine didn’t come with mounts. I just use another helmet for night riding.

AlexSimon

Mine didn’t come with mounts. I was expecting it to!
    I’ve 3D printed my own (although not for an exposure).

This one is also available on thingiverse:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Smith Forefront’ is closed to new replies.