Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Smashed iPhone screen!
  • mcboo
    Free Member

Where do I get one of these fixed? Presume Apple store but anywhere cheaper? Am in London.

Cougar

How old is it? Apple will probably do it for free if it’s still in warranty.

nedrapier

Just download the smashed glass screen saver and embrace it as a feature.

SamB
    Free Member

UK ipod repairs worked for me – fast turnaround and not too expensive:

http://www.ukipodrepairs.co.uk/

mcboo
    Free Member

2yrs old, Iphone 4…..second time i’ve done it this year

wurzelcube
    Free Member

I had in the back of my mind that the apple store charges £50 for a screen and £100 for a replacement handset seems reasonable to me.

mcboo
    Free Member

will ask apple cheers. expensive ride today, lost my arm warmers and smashed my phone.

dangriff
    Free Member

I just fixed the wife’s iphone 3GS screen after she smashed it. Digitiser (screen) kit from ebay, £5.40 incl. postage, 20 minutes of my time and done.

CountZero

This must be the fourth or fifth thread about smashed iPhone screens, can we have a sticky?
    FWIW, I work with a clumsy person who waves her hands around and lets go of her phone and smashes the screen. She’s done it three times this year, each time she’s got a new screen/digitiser from the web, and a sucker work collegue to replace it for her. It’s always worked just fine. Not sure how quickly Dan had got the replacement time down to… 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Smashed iPhone screen!’ is closed to new replies.