Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Small(ish) practice jumps in Surrey Hills
  • Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Somehow still sitting pretty with a 1.04 on YP – I really must go back & try to upset Howard up there. Trouble is I struggle with the motivation to turn myself inside out on a trail I really don’t like riding.

acidtest
    Free Member

@teamhurtmore Maybe if you ride it or walk it slow and find a good line you’ll be able to hit it at full speed.

@hob nob That’s going some! There’s a few YP segments on strava, the one where you’re 1.04 I think I’m 1.12. I could do with riding with someone faster than me if you’re up for it?!

spaniardclimber
    Free Member

Weather forecast is shit for the WE. Anyone wants to practice smallish jumps early sunday (8 to 10)?

acidtest
    Free Member

Out with my usual mates on Sunday otherwise I would.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

@hob nob That’s going some! There’s a few YP segments on strava, the one where you’re 1.04 I think I’m 1.12. I could do with riding with someone faster than me if you’re up for it?!

Yeah – fine by me! Drop me an email – I don’t ride there a huge amount & it’s really only at weekends, unless I can sneak out of a client meeting at work in the week.

acidtest
    Free Member

@hob nob cool I’ll drop you an email when I’m next riding there at the weekend.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Discovered some good small jumps on Mare Hill nr Barrow Hills School, plus the charming young men who have built them (Huw and Alex)!!

They have built series of jumps, gaps and drop offs all in a small area.

I was suitably embarrassed by my whimpy attempts at getting air and my close call on a mini gap jump. But an easy place to practice

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Small(ish) practice jumps in Surrey Hills’ is closed to new replies.