Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • small woodburner thread
  • Smudger666

Chaps

a while back there was a thread regarding a very small, portable woodburner – I cant find it in the search section – can anyone link or otherwise point me at it?

Thanks

househusband

I think I know the one you’re thinking about. I think it may well have had some input from stoner..?

I may be thinking of the thread in which he posted pics of the small one he installed in his shed, though…

somafunk

The Frontier stove by any chance?, small, portable and a woodburner

Smudger666

Thanks both of you

HH – that doesn’t really narrow it down:) 520 pages of thread contributions!

somafunk – that could well be the stove i remembered from the thread. its bigger than i remember though.

breadcrumb

Edit …. Sorry!

househusband

HH – that doesn’t really narrow it down:) 520 pages of thread contributions!

Yeah… sorry about that; as much use as tits on a fish I know! 😳

Smudger666

He shoots, he scores – thanks HH.

What did you search for?

househusband

Advanced search by user stoner in the chat forum containing the word (there were indeed many…) ‘stove’ and looked through the likely candidates!

Stoner
    Free Member

my unfeasibly large ears are burning.

But my minion, HH, has saved the day.

sweepy
    Free Member

How are you finding that stove? Does the flue block at all?

househusband

*doffs cap*

(Kneels at his Masters feet first, obviously.)

Stoner
    Free Member

It worked fine last winter. I havent used it yet this season as there’s lots of landrover parts leaning against it 😳

I havent checked for sooting, but Id be surprised if there is much. It doesnt get used as much as a domestic one. If you have it going every day then it might be a bigger issue, but since the flue is demountable into 5 450mm parts it would be very easy to clean.

sweepy
    Free Member

Ta, I fancy one for winter tent, but had heard a couple of people say theirs sooted up and as a result leaked a bit of smoke. If I get no further with my ammo can homer i’ll give one a go.

bedmaker
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘small woodburner thread’ is closed to new replies.