Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Small Medium and Large
  • chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Rationalising product ranges, less frame variants = more profit. Can imagine the savings are being passed on and it’s much better for us silly sausages that buy bikes, especially those on the fringes of each size.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

is this part of a longer post?

satchm00
    Free Member

Maybe it was a random thought of the day… at 2am.

Stupid idea anyway.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Medium frame and large sausage for me please 🙂

dbcooper
    Free Member

If I can read into it, he is complaining that lots of manufacturers only do 3 frame sizes when there are many of us on the fringes of society who are a bit titchy or a bit large and it restricts what we can buy.
    I think on one have stopped doing xs 456’s becasue they didn’t sell many, cotic are the same, new variant BFe does not have an xs. Its a shame for us ladies who are invariably midgets..

scaredypants

nah, I’m going with the rubber_buccaneer – OP’s worried about the size of his sausage 🙁

dbcooper
    Free Member

😆

chiefgrooveguru

I think on one have stopped doing xs 456’s becasue they didn’t sell many, cotic are the same, new variant BFe does not have an xs. Its a shame for us ladies who are invariably midgets..

I thought it made a lot more sense Cotic switching the XS to the Soul because it’s the same geometry as the BFe and if you’re that short then your weight is much more likely to match up with the Soul’s strength and stiffness (whilst a BFe would be complete overkill in strength and far more rigid than ideal).

dbcooper
    Free Member

I disagree, there is a correlation between short and round..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Small Medium and Large’ is closed to new replies.