Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Small HT frame for the missus – How are Merlin’s own?
  • SigmaF
    Free Member

Looking at building up a light, (hopefully cheap!!) HT for the better half…save her dragging a 36lb meta around at the Mayhem…!!

Don’t really know much about Merlin’s own frames and it seems there’s a great on their Malt 4 and rock lobster SL’s….

Any opinions / comments on these?

Struggling to find any info on the geometry etc and ideally want to get her something geometry wise that we can run a 130mm fork on….!!

Are there many other decent frame offers out there at the moment?

Jamie
    Free Member

Malts & Lobsters are ideally suited to a 100mm fork, 120mm at a push. If you are looking at something to run a 130mm i would recommend a Dialled Prince Albert.

takisawa2

THIS would be nice.

Failing that my mate got a lovely little HT frame from Samways in Derby for £45. Might be worth a look.

Thanks for the recommendation, Jamie.

Got small Prince Alberts in stock. Also clearing out the last small Alpines at discount.

eckinspain
    Free Member

Is there a dialled bikes website?

Google has failed me if there is one.

eckinspain
    Free Member

s’alright…found it

loris
    Free Member

If your after a small cheap bike frame, I’ve got one on the bay at the moment, not got much interest, you can have it for nowt if you pick it up. Herts area. It’s very beat up, but will do if you want cheap!!
    Oh, a pint for STW would most generous.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Small HT frame for the missus – How are Merlin’s own?’ is closed to new replies.