Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Small claims court route for taking on paypal?
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

Sick to death of them.

They still have £185 of my dollarage after 6 months of wrangling and providing info.

Can I raise a claim against them through the County Court and, if so, what are the chances that they will settle?

I HATE PAYPAL!!!!

uplink
    Free Member

Why not?
    It's cheap enough & they'll have to defend it at your local court

freeform5spot
    Free Member

I thought that you had to have a named individual to launch proceedings against?

Will have a look.

Surely wont be worth them defending?

What action will be taken against them as an organisation if they loose and who will re-enforce it (and how)?

uplink
    Free Member

What action will be taken against them as an organisation if they loose and who will re-enforce it (and how)

The way I understand it
    If you're awarded the money & they don't pay, you can then instruct debt collectors to move in

freeform5spot
    Free Member

now that I'd pay to see!

Trailseeker
    Free Member

I think they need an individual to be named for the FSA to approve them in the UK

Have a look here http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/
    Keep us informed of your progress

sherry
    Free Member

I had a chancer that tried to rip me off after sending him a bike part through ebay/paypal. He kept emailing 3/4 weeks later asking if I would return the money, I said go through paypal and he wouldn't. He then asked for half the money then tried to claim over 3 months later through paypal. 5 other items sent at the same time met there destination only his didn't? Scammer! Keep knocking on payapls door until they do something.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Found this Interesting thread on the very subject.

freeform5spot
    Free Member

claim issued. That was easy.

Had written the money off as well, lets hope the feckers sort it out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Small claims court route for taking on paypal?’ is closed to new replies.