Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Small car recommendations?
  • daveagiles
    Free Member

Looking for a small car, fiesta sort of size.

I have about £2500 – £3000 to spend.

Other than a fiesta, whats worth a look? My requirements are smallish, but not tiny engine (1.4l?), cheaper to insure, lowish tax and reliable.

Any ideas?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

skoda fabia or seat ibiza? VW running gear.

molgrips
    Free Member

Honda Jazz.

daveagiles
    Free Member

Like the look of the sat ibiza. Will have to do some autotradering when I get in. Keep the ideas coming

matthew_h
    Free Member

Fiat Panda

earl_brutus

Jag

dallas95
    Free Member

Mazda 2.

matt_outandabout

Put your pride on hold and buy old model Yaris – and save a wedge to go on hols…
    Our £600, D4D 03 has 95k on clock, and has only had two wheel bearings this summer, new pads and discs, some tyres, new windscreen wipers and servicing. Awesome wee car that is efficient, comfy and practical.

valleyman
    Free Member

fiesta 1.4 tdci runs on thin air and very easy to service. just check the steering rack for noise and leaking injectors.

franksinatra

We have a 107, same car as the Citroen c1 and Toyota aygo. Brilliant car, dead cheap, fun to drive, not much to go wrong on it. Would get another.

p8ddy
    Free Member

Ford Fiesta or if you want smaller, Ford Ka. Fantastic little cars. Very reliable, roomy, easy to park, buttons to run and insure.

Can’t recommend them enough. My X plate puddle-jumper Ka put the reliability of my 1 year old Audi A3 and new Golf GTI to shame. I was more unhappy selling the Ka than I was either the Audi or the Golf(s).

Comedy (in a good way) service costs help on that front too.

Harry_the_Spider

Ford Fusion?

Small car that feels like a big one.

Ours has been faultless.

footflaps

The Yaris are excellent. Ex-GF had one, and still has as they last for ever….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Small car recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.