Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Small 3 seater van
  • luddite
    Free Member

I want a small van wi’ 3 seats.
    1 x Dad + 2 x sons + 3 x bikes = 🙂
    Any recommendations?

qwerty
    Free Member

A mate said his new style Berlingo van can seat 3 in the front.

bowie278
    Free Member

The smallest thing you will probably find will be something like a Peugeot Expert, Citroen Berlingo or Fiat Scudo. After that you’re getting into SWB Ford Transit and Vauxhall Vivaro territory. Why not go for one of them anyway and have the extra space in the back for kit, helmets, shoes etc.

maccruiskeen

A mate said his new style Berlingo van can seat 3 in the front.

barely though – if you have the two seat version the cubby where seat three would be is about the size of a loaf of bread. If you’re kids are small might be ok but I’d say even transit/sprnter size van aren’t much joy for three adults for more than 20mins.

scotroutes

You need a Trafic.

Tis the mleh way!

tthew

I have a Peugeot Expert, (next size up from the Berlingo) as much as I like it, I’d not inflict a significant journey in the third seat on my worst enemy. The gear stick housing is right in front of your right knee and the footwell is narrow so you’d be sitting sideways to get your left leg in there.

Consider a ‘car’ version of the Berlingo/Partner, Kangoo or Doblo and put up with a bit of dismantling. Unless you really want a proper van.

luddite
    Free Member

I’ve got an Alhambra but even with front wheels out the bikes protrude into the second row and if we ever had a ‘bump’ the rear seat passenger could have to climb over the bikes to get to a working door.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

As already said the berlingo/partner really depends on the size of the kids. You can fit 3 adults in there but its a squeeze and you wouldnt want to drive far.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Small 3 seater van’ is closed to new replies.