Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • slow slow slow slow day in work
  • Pigface
    Free Member

That is all.

Jamie
    Free Member

You don’t work for Tesco do you? As that might explain why my 10-12 order is not here 😡

molgrips
    Free Member

Even slower day on STW.

I’m supposed to be at work, wfh. Nothing is happening at all.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Same here, but I could make it busier doing a load of pointless ‘management information’ instead, but I really can’t be arsed.

Think I’ll go home in a bit, have another session trying to learn to ride my unicycle, then have a session on the guitar, then a snooze on the sofa

will
    Free Member

Very slow indeed! Roads were empty this morning though which was nice.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Mmm yeah. Might shut the post room at 2 and f off home.

ThePinkster

WFH here as well. Can’t get any impetus to actually do anything – keep looking at things I could be modifying and get bored halfway through and try something else.

Roll on 4:30ish.

MrOvershoot

Yep slow as a very slow thing here @ work.

I forgot to bring my camera in as its a clear day & the view from the 11th floor roof is quite good today 😉

zbonty

I am at ‘work’ too. Done nothing of any use whatsoever. Let me out of here.

scaled
    Free Member

i actually considered going in to the office today until I saw how hard the wind was blowing.

Rather glad i didnt as it would seem that it’s shut and everyone is WFH

fatboyslo
    Free Member

VERY SLOW

soon be home time ( I hope )

andrewh
    Free Member

What does wfh stand for?
    Quiet day here, hence messing around on internet forums. Can’t do anything useful, everyone I need to talk to has the day off.

andrewh
    Free Member

Just got it, ‘Working from home’
    Bit of an oxymoron that.

Tom83

7.30 till 4 for me today. feels like the longest day ever. riding tomorrow though.

Duggan

I’m not in until 3rd January but sat here debating whether to check my emails as a quick look to make sure everything is OK?

Out for NYE tonight so not sure whether it’s a good idea really, possibly better to live in ignorance 😕

molgrips
    Free Member

More like STWFH

seosamh77
    Free Member

Duggan – Member
    I’m not in until 3rd January but sat here debating whether to check my emails as a quick look to make sure everything is OK?

Out for NYE tonight so not sure whether it’s a good idea really, possibly better to live in ignorance Is that a serious post?

Duggan

Lol, I’m going to give this a swerve as I’m genuinely not arsed about whatever tedious opinion you have tucked away waiting to present to me

Bregante

Well I’m just readying myself to go into work for a nightshift and I’m fairly confident that it won’t be quiet!

Not done NYE for two years and on that occasion I went to work at 5.00pm and got home at 1.30pm the next day.

Wish me luck 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Got myself and my absent colleagues all up to date by lunchtime, finally gave in at 3pm and rode home in daylight for the first time in weeks!

darkcove

Sat bored out of my mind, on my own, in a very depressing mess room. Here til 6am. Not even been near a train yet. Might go down to the ticket barrier and have a perv watch the punters.

grantway
    Free Member

Work is always slow when you want to be somewhere else 😉

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘slow slow slow slow day in work’ is closed to new replies.