Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Slik graphics?
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Anyone used these guys? ive ordered over 10 days ago sent emails and tried calling them no reply. What service did you recieve should i have recieved ordered non custom run of the mill colours.

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

I used them last month for some rim decals, also in custom colours. They were quick to respond, although they didn’t send a proof before producing them. Fortunately, they were fine, and arrived in about 7 days.

scruff
    Free Member

Mine took about 2 weeks.

Northwind

Got a couple of things from them in the past, worked out really well- they did me a custom colour for fork stickers to match a frame, it’s close to perfect. The communications were all bare-minimum though. The truth is, a lot of these aftermarket stickers are just not really fit for purpose, they’re lightweight and inked on the surface so after no time at all you’re left with a bit of clear vinyl. None of that with Slik, they’re bulky but they’re longlived.

Remember they’re making everything to order and then posting from somewhere in europe iirc so it’ll take a little time. Funny, I just placed a new order with them and it’s probably just about due so I’ll try and remember to update here when they arrive.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Ordered rim decals. Good communication, sent me proofs and they turned up as quick as I expect being as they’re now abroad rather than within the UK.

scruff
    Free Member

Sweden innit.

plus-one

Think the “in stock” decals are possibly dispatched quick ?? Don’t really know as I never got a reply via email ever !!! And when I eventually got to speak to someone it was the same yes I’ll get onto it and send proof today.. Needless to say I gave up after a month 🙁

Save your time/money and use anyone else but slik

banks
    Free Member

Slik are awesome, yes little contact but all my orders have just turned up prompt.

mindmap3
    Free Member

What they produce are great but the communication sucks.

Just before they moved to Sweden they produced some custom decals for my Tazer and the quality was awesome. I tried to get them to do some for another bike but got no response so went elsewhere.

Shackleton

In my experience communication was awful but the decals turned up within 2 weeks (without warning).

Northwind

Shackleton – Member

(without warning)

What sort of warning would be expected? “JESUS CHRIST IT’S A STICKER! GET IN THE CAR!”

plus-one

^ Confirmation Email wouldn’t do any harm ^

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup have bought a few things from Slik most recently about 6 months ago. Good service, great quality. They’re somewhere in Scandinavia delivery was a week/10 days. No doubt they’re a small outfit and Gwin’s new vinyl wrap probably has higher priority than a couple of fork stickers

…without warning…

Get to the chopper!!

stevede
    Free Member

I ordered a kit for my alpine last Monday, emailed yesterday and have had nothing back. I’ve found them fine in the past apart from the lack of any communication beyond the automated order response. Hoping they arrive soon so i can fit to the frame before I build it up.

skeetsgb
    Free Member

no problems here, ordered some xt crank decals, took a couple of weeks to get them, but did the job and still going strong after 7 months.

annebr
    Free Member

A sticker on the outside of the package saying “Beware! Stickers inside!”

😉

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Maybe Royal Mail are destroying stickers now?

Lummox

Slik were superb when making the custom graphics for my five. They’re still going strong

monkeyboyjc

Bought some white brothers loop decals in blue 2weeks ago – turned up in 3days with no issues.

muddy247
    Free Member

Ordered some Fork decals today- received confirmation email straight away and another an hour later to confirm custom colours. Replied with a pic of frame for colour match- looking forward to receiving shiny new decals!

twohats
    Free Member

Ordered from them loads of times with no issues. My last order of custom Pike decals took less than a week including emailing the proofs.

Chrismc1
    Free Member

Have used silk graphics a few times, last order was a set of cove decals and they arrived within the week. They are a lot better than the originals in my opinion.

the_lecht_rocks

Wish I could get some quality nicolai decals. The OEM are crap.

muddy247
    Free Member

Fork decals arrived today and look great! Can’t wait to rebuild bike

blairc70
    Free Member

First set perfect, took about a week full custom colour wheel decal, second order no response, chased and chased by email nothing, chased on Facebook got a response and promise of proofs that evening, week later still nothing! Refund by paypal. Never use them again!

stevede
    Free Member

I emailed them again today after having no response to last weeks email, I mentioned getting a refund if they couldn’t sort me out and an hour or so later I got an apologetic email back, a few hours later and I have a despatch email. Job done. Eventually.

Northwind

Order I placed last week just arrived, no fuss.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Slik graphics?’ is closed to new replies.