Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Slik Graphics
  • sellisnba
    Free Member

Hi all
    Just wondered if anybody had any experience with slik graphics (good or bad).
    I’m needing some new decals for my rims and this seems to be the only place that can help.
    Cheers

wrecker
    Free Member

He still going?
    Never answered my last email or two.

Liftman

Never answers emails

endurogangster
    Free Member

I got some dt swiss ex1750 decals from there about 3 months ago, they turned up pretty quick and were good quality.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Used them, got what I ordered, arrived quickly. Would use again.

andeh

I ordered some orange Pike decals, arrived quickly but the print wasn’t great. Sent them back and he sorted me a new set, which are fine. There was quite a wait to start with though, needed an email or 2 to move things along.

cyclewerx

I used him about a year ago and he was very good and his product excellent. He has now moved to Sweden and although his website says he’s still in business and posts worldwide he never returns emails anymore.
    Time for a change then….after a quick search I’ve found these. They seem like they know what they’re doing so I’m going to give them a try.

http://www.spiralgfx.com

stevied
    Free Member

I used them (Owen) just before Christmas for some custom Intense graphics. Great product but a little slow in answering emails. I did send direct from my email not using the ‘contact us’ form on the website.

nonk
    Free Member

If you just order something online from stock it turns up fast and is top quality.

bren2709

Used many times without any problems. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Slik Graphics’ is closed to new replies.