Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Slik Graphic decals better than ebay-sourced ones?
  • hora
    Free Member

Slik graphics seem quite expensive (£20) compared to say £6 for Santa Cruz downtube ones available on ebay. Any experiences of Slik ones? I’d rather not buy cheap if I end up buying twice but then I don’t want to overpay if the quality is too similar?

binners

Whats the problem? You’ll only have the frame for a week, then its somebody else problem….

Got my last graphics from Slik. They’re top quality. Well printed, on thick vinyl. I’d imagine stickers off eBay are… well… stickers off eBay.

You’ll end up getting the cheap ones anyway. Because you’re a cheapskate 😛

euans2
    Free Member

I’ve used Slik on numerous occasions and the quality has always been 1st class, he’s a bit of a nightmare at responding to emails though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gonzy
    Free Member

hora…i’ve got a friend who can probably do it for you for a price somewhere in the middle of the 2 prices you currently have.
    he’s done decals for me recently and they seem to be quite good.
    let me know if you’re interested

HindlePie
    Free Member
    Northwind

I was really pleased with my Slik ones- I was kind of braced for email issues but it went smoothly, maybe helped by me sending them a pretty decent design doc (he ended up creating a new one but had mine to work from, so no questions/misunderstandings etc, just dead simple)

Totally worth it IMO, I’ve had cheap stickers from elsewhere that didn’t last.

hora
    Free Member

I’m waiting for Commencal to realise the AM V4 out and for it to be when I can afford a new frame binners 🙂

For now- the Butcher is better than many frames that I’ve owned. The ugly colour is in the process of being sorted you pasty-faced pasty-bike riding fool.

signed, the one who wears Pasty-shaped shoes :mrgreen:

honourablegeorge

Ordered a few times from Slik, never had any email issues, quality has always been excellent, they’ll send proofs of the design before you order if you’re mucking about with it, and the fit and finish has been spot on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slik Graphic decals better than ebay-sourced ones?’ is closed to new replies.