Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Slightly embarrassing but annoying money problem
  • Admiralable
    Free Member

Had a contract with Vodafone about 4 years ago. My phone got stolen 2 months before end of contract and was reported as soon as I knew. Vodafone wouldn’t renew early (despite me spending £20 a month over my contract on average each month) so I paid the last 2 months and moved my number. Then got a bill from them with calls that I hadn’t made and for some game service I hadn’t signed up for. All after phone was reported. Was told that bar takes 24 hours to take effect and was sent a revised bill. Revised bill went from £300 for original to £55 which still wasn’t my stuff. So I refused to pay. Now a week ago I get a phone call from a company called FPC (frederickson sp?) demanding the £55 plus £40 for their charges. I said it was disputed and to check with Vodafone. Now they keep calling every half an hour despite numerous complaints from me. They won’t stop calling. Even up to 10pm and at weekends.

What can I do? I’m not paying £95 for something that’s nothing to do with me.

Xylene
    Free Member

geoffj

What can I do? I’m not paying £95 for something that’s nothing to do with me.

Why is it nothing to do with you? I suspect you agreed yo the 24 delay to the block when you signed the contract. If you didn’t then I apologise, but I think you’ll find you did if you checked.

Is it really worth all the potential hassle for £95

Admiralable
    Free Member

Thanks quirrel! I’ll try that.

Now the important question!

Was my spelling and grammar upto stw standards?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Slightly embarrassing but annoying money problem’ is closed to new replies.