Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Slight OT – World Cup CX live steams
  • xc-steve
    Free Member

Sorry slightly OT. UCI’s Youtube channel used to stream these but seem to be locked in the UK does that mean someone else has the footage rights if so who? Or was it just for Jinglecross and the rest will be business as usual?

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere I couldn’t find anything on search.

dovebiker

Eurosport now has the UK rights for UCI WC which means an online subscription – annoyed when trying to find a livestream last week.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Are they actually airing it though? couldn’t see it on their schedule.

paul123
    Free Member

Yes they are on the tv via Eurosport. Round 2 might be on tonight or tomorrow

LS
    Free Member

Yes, they played both US rounds live (men and women) on the Eurosport Player.

ferrals
    Free Member

Do they just stream the uci coverage or provide their own commentary? And is it any good?

Do they cover any of the other cx series like the superprestige?

tang
    Free Member

Eurosport player is worth the spend even more now! All the good road stuff and uci cx. Cycling games channel on YouTube is good for Super Prestige and WC archive and streaming.

LS
    Free Member

It’s the UCI coverage so a couple of the Americans did their rounds, it’ll probably be Ant McCrossan again for the rest 😕
    BPosts/DVV were on Bike TV last year but obviously that won’t happen now, those along with Superprestiges can usually be found via links on Cyclingfans. I watched Gieten that way yesterday.

If you can’t get a decent feed and can avoid the results for a day or so then a couple of guys load HD recordings of the races on to Youtube.

ferrals
    Free Member

Yeah, think I will just stick to Cycling Games on YouTube. I don’t really mind if I hear what happens, like watching to see the tactics rather than the end result…. Normally am racing anyway so expecting to watch the races on the weekend is pushing it a bit..

prawny

The UCI website says the geoblock is only for the US rounds so we ‘should’ be getting the rest of the season on the UCI youtube channel.

Missing the UK coverage of the Superprestige though, I’m starting to get the hang of the Flemish now though. Kom op Jongens!!

ferrals
    Free Member

Haha, I just about understand last lap and head of the race

dovebiker

My Flemish vocab has improved tremendously – besides, the guy doing the Bike Channel commentaries was a bit of a droner….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Slight OT – World Cup CX live steams’ is closed to new replies.