Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sleepless in the Saddle roll call.
  • I’m in.
    If you see a big fat beardy bloke in Vegan Cyclists kit riding a Lynskey Rohloff 29er, say hello.

bigG
    Free Member

Wants to be in, but needs to persuade the mrs, and get some team mates, how quickly does this one sell out normally?

jumping_flea
    Free Member

I’m in – its only down the road, so would be rude not to.

I’ve entered Enduro 6 also, hopfully get my team mate from that involved

5thElefant
    Free Member

Wants to be in, but needs to persuade the mrs, and get some team mates, how quickly does this one sell out normally?

We’ve entered in July for the last 12(?) years. We only failed to get in once, 3(?) years ago. It was well under capacity last year.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

So, tell all about it!

Asked a bit ago but you seem keener!
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/so-tell-me-about-sleepless-in-the-saddle

From my point of veiw, any riding is cool, if the family can be kept amused all the better 😆 They loooove mayham…

So that’s it then ?

Only 4 people from STW forum riding at SITS ? 🙁

dickydutch

I’ll be there solo as well. Last year was bone dry. The dust was a real killer – I was hacking my lungs up for a good week afterwards!
    Nice and laid back as well with a good atmosphere out on course. Cant wait.

Doh1Nut

Has anyone done CLIC24 to compare the course to SiS or Mayhem?

Have done CLIC24 for a few years and thinking about trying something different.

What is the atmosphere on the course ? is it proper racey. If anyone did call out “fast rider coming through” I would assume they were being ironic 😳

5thElefant
    Free Member

What is the atmosphere on the course ?

Breathless?

is it proper racey.

For some, not for most.

If anyone did call out “fast rider coming through” I would assume they were being ironic

There are some proper fast riders, but passing (or being passed in my case) isn’t an issue.

rOcKeTdOg

Got buddies who either “can’t be arsed” or are waiting for operations so not in

Mantastic
    Free Member

Tempted to go solo, I suppose sending in the cash and actually applying may help my cause.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sleepless in the Saddle roll call.’ is closed to new replies.