Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • sledges
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

trying a new line…anyone bought any recently? ive just got some cheap ones coming in but may stock better ones but dont know if theyres any branded ones out theyre?…

chris ISD independent sledge dealer

Tiger6791

Now that’s thinking with your head on 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

Everywhere sold out within days of the snow last year round here.
    All the local retailers bumped the price up loads overnight.

Sounds like a good line to carry given the forecast.

The Delta ones (UK made) seem pretty decent. Ours took a hammering last year and were great fun.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

We used an old wakeboard minus the front binding and fins. Fun but flipping lethal!

Might get a real sledge this year. Good idea IMO.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

ive got deltas and a speed sledges coming in…hopefully find something a bit better and designed for adults… 😆

sharkbait
    Free Member

We used an old wakeboard minus the front binding and fins. Fun but flipping lethal!

Nice idea……. shame mine’s down at the coast 🙁

I got our girls 3 of the simple plastic [big tray type] jobs about 4 years ago. Cheap, stack together nicely and do the job. Frankly I wouldn’t pay much for a sledge just in case it doesn’t snow again!
    We’ve also got a trad wooden sledge that my dad made about 40 years ago – still going strong and flies with a bit of [snow]board wax on the runners 🙂

PTR
    Free Member
    crotchrocket
    Free Member

http://www.adventuretoys.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=1641

got one of these a few yrs back from a german website for £30 – bloody awesome on firm snow or ice. drags a bit on the fresh softer stuff

sweepy
    Free Member

Classic VW beetle bonnet is fast and entertaining, and takes three people

druidh
    Free Member

Do have have any really fast ones with holograms on?

norcosix
    Free Member

i got one from costco. it looks like a boogie board but is slightly longer but still has the shiny bottom. I’ll have a look tomorrow and get the name of it for you but i recon theses things will sell super fast at the right price !!

highclimber
    Free Member

also good for scything down bystanders as you hurtle to the bottom out of control!

Tiger6791

Seem to remeber some kids hurting / killing themselves using a LandRover roof as a sledge.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

The ones from Costco are made by BodyGlove, we have had a few over the years, they are OK but not very manouverable and the layers delaminate through use.

takisawa2

The roof box lid is off & ready here.
    Apparently the Snowdome wont allow them in, so no practicing.

messiah
    Free Member

I’ll probably be in for a sledge or two Chris…

This guy on the way up to Cairngorm has the most mental range of sledges I have ever seen http://www.sledges.co.uk/

He’s quite a laugh as well – the shop does a fine full breakfast in the old-skool-stylie which is great when your camping in the pissing rain at Rothiemurchus.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘sledges’ is closed to new replies.