Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Slackline ground screws
  • geoffj

Anyone know where I can buy a couple of 100cm ground screws from?

Like these

£30 including postage from Germany seem a little steep.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ground-Anchors-Ground-Screws-Buffalo-in-100-cm-Length-for-Slacklines-Playtowers-/380977579045

I guess there must be other applications use them and so for sale in other guises?

fasthaggis

Where are you ?
    I have four sitting in the garden( leftover from a kids climbing frame)

geoffj

I’m in Perthshire, but happy to pay postage

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mark90
    Free Member

I looked at this a little while back. I could find plenty of cheap 50cm climbing frame anchors easily available in the UK, but not the 70-100cm slackline anchors. I did wonder if the 50cm would be up to the job, or not be deep enough and pull up. I guess it will depend on the ground strength. I didn’t get round to doing anything more than thinking about it.

fasthaggis

When are you next in sunny Dundee? 🙂

You could pick them up

mugsys_m8

platipus anchors will be able to supply something strong enough..even available in phosphor bronze for a 60 year design life…doubt you will get them for less than the price you quote above though!

Wooden fence post concreted into a large hole is what we are currently on with.

geoffj

Fasthaggis, that would be great. I may be over that way tomorrow (Thursday) during the day if you are around? I have to go to Meigle, which is a good way there towards Dundee. I’ll send you and email.
    😀

fasthaggis

geoffj

I found the anchors (only 3 of them)and they are 50cm ones.
    Mail me if you can still use them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Slackline ground screws’ is closed to new replies.