Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Sky VIP
  • Freester

Saw this on social media today. Not too prominent on the Sky website yet…

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/sky-q-vip-loyalty-programme-rewards-silver-gold-platinum-how-to-find-out-tv-a7874366.html

All done via the My Sky app. I logged in and had a look and have got my free movie code, registered for free Sky Go Plus (more devices and download / watch offline).

Definitely worth a look if you’ve been with them a while.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Woo. I’m VIP Black. They seem to have overlooked my brief holiday with Virgin. 😀

EDIT: oh for the want of an indefinite article.

the-muffin-man

Bum – Gold Member. So about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

They haven’t forgotten the year off I had when I lost my job 8 years ago!

hanchurch
    Free Member

We did this yesterday, I’m a platinum member and got a logo batman free!

Freester

Bum – Gold Member. So about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

I think you get free Sky Go Plus.

prawny

Platinum, I get a free film, whoop de do. I’d have been gutted if I’d been able to get Q for free, I had to give up Sky F1 over the winter to get Q cheaper.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pointless knowledge if you forget your password and get bunked out to the sign in “are you a robot” screen 😐

the-muffin-man

I think you get free Sky Go Plus.

As I say – as useless as a chocolate fire guard! 😀

As for sports tickets – even the flippin’ Hurling ones are all gone!

Freester

He he. The Sky Go Plus is useful for me working away a bit.

Was a bit disappointed to see all the cricket tickets gone.

Entered the Iceland competition. Good chance of winning that as a Platinum member right?!?!

😉 🙂

Drac

Black here but going to ditch them anyway.

disco_stu
    Free Member

Silver for me as I took a break off Sky for a few months last year to get a better deal, previously I’d been with them for about 6 years.
    I’ll be ditching them again anyway once the current contract ends.

njee20
    Free Member

Gold here, which seems odd, have been with them 10 years by my reckoning.

zilog6128

Silver for me, was with them 10 uninterrupted years but quit 18 months ago for a few months so I could wait for a decent offer so obviously now branded as disloyal 🙂 I’m sure the money I’m saving more than makes up for missing out on a few shite freebies though!

ourmaninthenorth

Platinum it seems. But I’m a pain as I just bounce from loyalty offer to loyalty offer.

Won’t get higher either as they can’t offer broadband as cheap as I get it from my ISP – i.e. free.

Cougar

Platinum also. Go me.

higthepig
    Free Member

I’m Black although currently paying very little thanks to previous threads on here about leaving, now got the Lego Batman film!

pk13

Your not proper VIPS. is there one after black !!!!!!!

iain1775
    Free Member

Probably should have mentioned this was launching to me when I called the other week to cancel citing lack of any loyalty discounts and paying well over the odds for a basic superseded package with broken out of date equipment
    Actually looking forward to life after Sky, I might get my wife back

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Only gold and been with them over 10 years !

bigG
    Free Member

Only STW could turn this into a dick measuring contest.

It’s good to see sky start to make moves to reward loyalty but all the rewards offered are pretty much wooden dollars. They need to reward loyalty with a discount.

Drac

Huh?

DezB
    Free Member

Thanks OP, never would have seen this. Sky advertise all sorts of shite, like the “new” “better” “more choice” sports channels (bloody hilarious), but this, you have to find out from a bike/chat forum!
    Platinum, although I’ve been with them forever, change of account when it was under my ex’s name. Rewards are crap, as bigG says. Would be tempted by free connection to Sky fibre, but have to take a phone line (why??) and still have to pay for the router, so sod em.

CountZero

Sky Black! I could get a free Sky Q box, only trouble is I’d have to have multiroom and I’ve really not got any need for it, I’ve got no means of having a telly in my bedroom without significant expense, and while there’s a box and telly in the other downstairs room, that used to be where my dad watched telly, he’s not using it any more, and I don’t either.
    Shame, I could use some of the other facilities; maybe it might be worth it, even without using the second box.

Jealous much?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Sky VIP’ is closed to new replies.