Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sky TV, lying barstewards?
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Right, I can do without Sky, mainly cos it’s overpriced, repetetive shite, but the mrs likes it for it’s recording/series link facilities. We pay £50.50 A MONTH for this crap!. So we’ve come to a small compromise where we’ll get rid of Sky Movies as we have other options (netfix etc etc etc)
    When I go online to cancel the movies package it says, ‘Sorry, we can’t do this at the moment.
    This could be because:

We’re already removing Sky Movies for you following a previous request
    You’ve recently taken a new Sky Movies offer
    If you still want to get in touch, please call us on: 0344 241 0266..

I’ve done none of that so why can’t we cancel? I reckon they want to flog me more shoite while I’m on the phone.
    Anyone else had this?

Vern0n
    Free Member

You’ll prob have to call them, all just a ploy to tempt you with another offer! Just stick to your guns… Unless they make you an offer you can’t refuse! Most providers will happily let you upgrade online but make it rather more difficult to downgrade.

Drac

Have you know tried calling them?

Junkyard
    Free Member

THey want to give you the hard sell before actually letting you do what you want to do

You have to call them.

kimbers

You can’t escape his clutches, ever…

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I reckon they want to flog me more shoite while I’m on the phone.

Use the online chat facility – much harder for them to persuade you to change your mind!

I cancelled it all only yesterday – during the process the 1st thing Sky asked was do I want to cancel over the phone…..no chance & have you try to bamboozle me with offers!

unsponsored
    Free Member

Cancelled mine a month ago. Used the online chat.

Moved to Now Tv for 6.99 a month. Given the channels we watch we haven’t really missed anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sky TV, lying barstewards?’ is closed to new replies.