• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by ton.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sky TV Customer complaints
  • beamers

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Sky TV customer complaints department?

We were supposed to have a box installed yesterday but the engineer was a no show, due to the snow no doubt.

Thing is he called the night before to confirm his visit, but did not have the common courtesy to call on the day he was supposed to visit to say that he couldn’t make it.

I’ve contacted them through their website – no response.
    I’ve called Installation line, managed to speak to a human who put me on hold for 10 mins during which time I terminated the call. He had confirmed my home number at the start of the call so you would think he would call back right?

I am most frustrated.

scaredypants

seriously, if that’s enough to make you mad, get out of Sky right now !!

I guess the installer will be a sub-contractor & they’ll have no real control over him anyway. They sure as hell won’t give a shit.

robbo1234biking

email james.murdoch@bskyb.com

He is the CEO or something like that!

I had problems last week getting my moving home installation and did a search found his email address and thought why not email him! 24 hours later I got a phone call from someone from his team and ended up with free moving home installation….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I guess the installer will be a sub-contractor

I know a Sky installer, directly employed, who drives a Sky branded van. Perhaps it’s too important to be subcontrated ?

Drac

Why contact CEO maybe have a look for the phone number on the confirmation email or letter you got.

ton

I guess the installer will be a sub-contractor

50% of all sky work is done by subcontractors.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sky TV Customer complaints’ is closed to new replies.