Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sky HD – question…..
  • ski
    Free Member

I’ve always found the Sky packages difficult to work out, and it’s no easier with the HD channels hiding themselves.

We’re tempted by Sky HD. But I still can’t work out exactly what I’d get for the £26.25 for the variety pack only and HD add on.

What HD programming will I get for £26.25?

Also, if I add just one extra pack for £1pm, say the kids package, a guy at work reckons you get all the other HD channels from all the other £1 extra packages?

Is this correct?

I am so confused, its making my head hurt!

😉

CHB

just signed up last month.

£49 for the HD box
    free broadband
    free phonline
    Free install

figured after years of saying no that I would sign up for a year, get the dish installed and then go to freesat in 12 months time.

The HD stuff is good, but patchy. HD house is a great picture.
    But most HD stuff is sporadic. Not all HD channels are transmiting an HD source! Worth it for me though £28 a month with 4 mixed packs. thats roughly same as I was already giving to BT and Nildram (now talk talk owned….booo!)

ski
    Free Member

Thats basically what I have been offered as well CHB, apart from, they are offering me free line rental for a year if I go for the all channels option for one month (£55), I can then apparently drop back down to the basic service £26.25 after the 1st payment.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Flaperon

Sci-Fi HD is a pointless channel – all the HD stuff is in 4:3 format. Worth it for the HD content on the documentary channels though. Try to avoid an Amstrad box, ours has been unreliable.

CountZero

ReGenesis, House and NCIS are HD, and all excellent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sky HD – question…..’ is closed to new replies.