Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sky HD +
  • Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Decided to go the whole hog and get sky as a new customer. We dont live in a cable area so Virgin is not an option.

I cant decide if we should go the whole hog and get all the channels of if we could do with out some. We dont have children so the kids pack is out which saves me a pound but was wondering if ESPN is worth it for the extreme/outdoor sports side of things and if the movie channels are worth it or best to stick with my lovefilm for the time being?

Last question to ask is if there is anyone with a voucher code or discount i could apply to save me paying the full £60 a month?

Many thanks

ski
    Free Member

Phone them up Warrenpfo, they gave me a month of all channels for free to make it easier for us to decide.

zangolin
    Free Member

Always worth checking the cashback sites.

Quidco are giving £100 cashback for HD packages – don't know the fine details but worth a check. Few years back we got £60 back when we signed up with Sky.

Do a search for Sky cashback – you may save a few quid.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

I got a code of my brother who works for sky it was 50% off and free HD subscription, but he is on holiday and cant get a new one

i know the new deal is called the sky hd world cup offer, tell them youve been told of it and see if you get anything

DezB
    Free Member

I had Setanta, but didn't bother renewing when it changed to ESPN – don't really miss it as there the Extreme Channel and Rush HD for any extreme/outdoor sports fix. Plus Eurosport are showing the UCI MTB stuff.

I can get you and me £50 M&S vouchers each by doing introduce a friend 😉

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Thanks all i have posted on the avforum site as they have an offer for free HD for 6 months and free box and instalation but £100 cash back or 50% off is way better so will keep looking

Cougar

When I went to Sky, I used http://www.topcashback.co.uk and got like £150 off it. Dunno what they're offering now though but worth a look.

If you like, I can always "refer a friend" for you – we both get £50 in M&S vouchers or some such, IIRC. Details will be on Sky's site.

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Thanks for all the suggestions I will continue to look.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

6 months free HD = £60 so it's not a bad offer, plust the free instal …..

Drac

Got something through recent but think I may have binned it, if I can find it I'll post back.

Warrenpfo
    Free Member

Anyone else that can help as i believe there is a Half price sky and HD for a year offer going round but have no code????

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Warren, I don't take out the sports pack, but am still able to receive Eurosport & the other none subscription sports channels (ie none Sky or football club affiliated subscription channels).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sky HD +’ is closed to new replies.