Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sky F1 channel
  • brickwizard
    Free Member

I currently have sky family pack and movies pack, if I upgrade to Sky HD. Will I get the F1 channel or do I need the full sports package ??

Bucko

Full sports package. The HD thing was only a promotional thing for the first year to get people into it.

brickwizard
    Free Member

Ok thanks thought it maybe wasn’t that simple! Not worth it this late in the F1 seasson

thehustler
    Free Member

I dont have sports, but do have the F1 channel maybe worth a call

ScottChegg
    Free Member

As a standalone channel it’s £5 a month. Not worth paying between December-March, obviously.

bruneep

I dont have sports, but do have the F1 channel maybe worth a call

My dad has sky does not have sports package, but he gets F1 I get to watch via sky go app. 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Don’t have sports but still get the F1 channel. Assumed it was still part of the HD package.

legolam
    Free Member

We don’t have Sports but also get it – I thought it was part of the HD channel

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Same here…no sky sports at all but pay extra for HD Pack (£10 p/m) and get the F1 channel.

Bucko

How long have you all had your HD package? I had the HD package with F1 a couple years ago, then went to Virgin for a year, and then when I resubscribed with Sky in April 2014 I had to get the sports package for the F1. I did make several calls about it and got told it was no longer included in the HD package every time.

richmars

Don’t know how it works but advert in yesterdays paper for a weekend of Sky Sport (rugby, F1, footy) for £10.99. (Says Now TV Sky Sports Week pass)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sky F1 channel’ is closed to new replies.