Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ski/Snowboard hire on the continent. Quick Qu.
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Im pretty sure ski bindings come with hire skis. But what about Snowboard bindings?

I have normal boots (none of those proprietary bindings like Rossignol used to do) so am guessing that they will come with standard two strap bindings, yes?

Its our first time hiring rather than lugging our own out, but we will be taking our own boots.

Its bad it works out cheaper to hire than to fly your own kit out!

peterfile
    Free Member

Yes, they will come with bindings, I’d be surprised if it’s anything requiring specific boots 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, they will come with bindings. Most (decent) shops would be willing to swap around bindings to get something that works well for you, too.

Stoner
    Free Member

nice.
    cheers.

nickjb
    Free Member

Often much cheaper to book the hire from the UK than wander into a shop when you get there, too

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Good point. I tend to book the super-shiny ski package from the UK. This then lets me chop and change skis depending on mood, weather, hangover state etc. I’d imagine there’s similar for boarderists.

GrahamS

Yeah they’ll come with strappy bindings – though they may be the (slightly crappy) rental type where the base plate is on a quick release to let them spin them around easily to the correct angles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ski/Snowboard hire on the continent. Quick Qu.’ is closed to new replies.