Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Skinny legs and 3/4 tights
  • flashes
    Free Member

I have the physique of a racing snake and am having problems finding any 3/4 tights or possibly bib tights that fit. 30″ waist, 30″ inside leg.
    Any ideas?

allthepies
    Free Member

Eat more pies 🙂

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Problem is you’re also a short arse.

trail_rat
    Free Member

30″ Waist at 30″ inside leg ….seems fairly normal for a medium try being 30″ waist 35 inside leg can get someone else inside most bib shorts as i need a large to not be castrated

Endura mt500 bibs are tight fitting though

MrSmith
    Free Member

le col, santini or castelli. not gore as they are way too long and baggy round the ankles.
    italian stuff is more likely to fit racing snakes.

d45yth
    Free Member

I would say Gore’s small…Mr Smith, 3/4’s? Yes, they’re often baggy around the ankles!?!

MrSmith
    Free Member

sorry i was talking longs.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I’ve got some nice Craft 3/4 tights, best I’ve found for tall/thin as they’re a little bit longer than others I’ve tried – they’re for running rather than biking but I wear them under my bike shorts when it’s cold. Works for me. Because they’re running tights they’re also way cheaper than bike tights – £15 online at Ultrasport (orienteering shop).

I’d also recommend Craft thermal vests too – again, brilliant value and the warmest/driest I’ve used.

anc
    Free Member

Bibshorts and knee warmers are far better fit wise IMO.

nbt

I’m similar – try Gore. I find that I can’t fit my thighs in Endura mediums, but the large Endura which fit my thighs are floppy everywhere else.

epicyclo

Any tights I can get my legs into has a waist size too big and a saggy arse.

njee20
    Free Member

I wear Assos tights and 3/4s (and knee warmers and leg warmers), and all fit fine. I have slightly longer legs than you, but similar waist size.

Specialized were utter toss, and I found Lusso and Endura a bit long (for tights) tend to bunch around the ankle.

flashes
    Free Member

Ended up with Altura, fine on the leg but ended up with my ars* down round my knees, still with shorts over, who cares, and was it ever muddy last night…………Specialized women’s 3/4 knickers in large fitted well but were a load of dosh………..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Skinny legs and 3/4 tights’ is closed to new replies.