Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Skils Courses Scotland
  • Backache
    Free Member

Am interested in any recomendations for skills courses or teachers preferably near Glasgow.
    Courses would be for myself and/ or Mrs. Backache the existing skill set is low. I ride 'red runs' at trail centres chickening out at any tougher bits. Mrs Backache is a very unconfident rider finding cornering and any drops beyond her. Both of us are middle aged, but keen to improve if possible.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Mrs McGrew had lessons from Jules at Cyclewildscotland. He's Invershnecky way and does a fair bit of coaching at Laggan.
    Highly recomended. It brought her riding on a god bit and boosted her confidence a lot.

druidh
    Free Member

I'd recommend MB7 at Glentress. Every time I ride now, I hear Andys voice nagging at me 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

+2 the guys at MB7.

chakaping
    Free Member

I can second Trekster's recommendation for Mark above.

Very perceptive and subtle instructor. Brought my riding on much further than I expected when we had a day with him last year, and we're going back for a follow-up this coming week.

Miguelo

+3 for MB7, I've been today in a course with Andy and was great. My GF thinks the same. I can recommend you to book a private course for two people, it's more or less the same price and you've got the teacher just for you…that's what we did.

Innes
    Free Member

We had a good days training with Jules at Cyclewildscotland as well.

He was really good, we all learned a lot.

Backache
    Free Member

Thanks to all who answered will try MB7

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Skils Courses Scotland’ is closed to new replies.