Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Skills and not a single whip in sight. Boooooooooost!
  • SOAP
    Free Member
    JAG

Nice video

Even a rad’ gnarly dude has trouble with traffic huh 8)

johnnydrz
    Free Member

Holy crap !!!

_tom_
    Free Member

Toms style is awesome 🙂

tinsy
    Free Member

What is he made of? Impressive stuff.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Well that was extremely entertaining, a few genuine hand over mouth cross your finger moments!

I can’t believe how high he lands backwards from, that must require complete commitment and bawlz of steel.

jairaj

I love the way BMX riders make everything look so smooth even when they have small wheels and no suspension.

scaled
    Free Member

Honestly, that scared the shit out of me.

I’m also very confused about his attribution of risk like when he thinks a helmet is good idea 😀

shermer75
    Free Member

No brakes?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Dickyboy

I am now feeling very inadequate – great video, thanks for sharing 🙂

ska-49
    Free Member

Great video!
    Check this one out.. couple whips in this but the huge transfers make it okay

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/stories/1331596248226/drew-bezanson-joyride-2013-edit

maxtorque

He needs a haircut, and giving drivers the bird when you’ve just shot out into the middle of the road unexpectedly is frankly a bit stupid. (you can be the coolest, gnarliest, radest dude in the world, but 2 ton of SUV hitting you at 40mph is gonna **** you up just like the rest of us….)

/granddad

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

and where’s his helmet (for most of it)?

Do BMXs still weigh 40lbs or are they lighter now? He moves his around live it’s a 20lb feather.

DezB
    Free Member

More amazing stuff.

(shame about the rubbish music)

patriotpro
    Free Member

Skills and not a single whip in sight.

or triple-clamp forks!

Ace vid 8)

hmanchester
    Free Member

giving drivers the bird

Kind of works in this video. You have to have some kind of screw loose to do some of these things.

_tom_
    Free Member

He needs a haircut, and giving drivers the bird when you’ve just shot out into the middle of the road unexpectedly is frankly a bit stupid. (you can be the coolest, gnarliest, radest dude in the world, but 2 ton of SUV hitting you at 40mph is gonna **** you up just like the rest of us….)

Well some people just don’t know how to have any fun..

atlaz
    Free Member

got nothing useful to add… just… mental

daleftw
    Free Member

Class.

(I don’t understamd why BMXers don’t have brakes?)

_tom_
    Free Member

(I don’t understamd why BMXers don’t have brakes?)

Lighter, cleaner looking, less noise/faff and most don’t really need or use them. And a lot of people say it forces them to commit to stuff which I can understand. Personally it made me ride around really slowly because I was too scared to go fast in case I wanted to stop 😆

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Incredible riding 🙂

getonyourbike
    Free Member

This is as good or better. Brilliant riding and some wild transfers.

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/bike/stories/1331596248226/drew-bezanson-joyride-2013-edit

klumpy
    Free Member

I’ve just realised…

Steel framed rigid single speeds with daft sized wheels can be cool – just not the ones usually mentioned on this site! 😉

daleftw
    Free Member

Lighter, cleaner looking, less noise/faff and most don’t really need or use them. And a lot of people say it forces them to commit to stuff which I can understand. Personally it made me ride around really slowly because I was too scared to go fast in case I wanted to stop

I get it for dirt/park riding, but not on the street.

_tom_
    Free Member

I think most people think the other way round, loads of street riders are brakeless whereas dirt and park it can be useful to have a brake due to the speeds you pick up/scooter kids with no park etiquette getting in the way.

cheers_drive

Another bike video that makes me feel inadequate :mrgreen:
    What I don’t get is how he can do all that wearing his sisters jeans? I have a few pairs of tighter jeans – nowhere near the sister jean territory though – and struggle to bend over to do my shoe laces in them let alone do anything athletic.

rewski
    Free Member

cheers for that, he’s got some style and speed, awesome.

toys19
    Free Member

That was awesome. I love the yoof, they remind us of what life is all about. I am worried though, as soon as that dude starts getting regular sex he will find it hard to have that much energy..

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ve just realised that somebody above has already posted the same video I did. Sorry.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Skills and not a single whip in sight. Boooooooooost!’ is closed to new replies.