Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Skills course – South West
  • Lakes_Puma

On the back of my “how did he do that” post, and some peoples opinion I shouldn’t be allowed in trail centres with my lack of skills. I’ve decided a skills course might be a good idea.

To begin with I think I’d like to try a public day before shelling out on 1-2-1.

With that said I have found UK Bike Skills (Jedi), Pedal progression (Ashton Court) and Pro Ride (FOD).

Any recommendations on the above or others I should look at?

colin9

some peoples opinion I shouldn’t be allowed in trail centres with my lack of skills.

Some people shouldn’t be allowed in trail centres with their lack of tolerant attitude.

wilko1999
    Free Member

I live in Stroud, went through the same thought process as you about where to go. Wanted somewhere local but in the end had a group day with 5 others from Bigfoot MBC with Jedi at Ukbikeskills. It was well worth the drive, had a fantastic day and as with most people who see him I was clearing gaps by the end of the day that I wouldn’t have even considered before.

That said here is another option run from FoD, I’ve heard good things about her coaching, not to mention she’s the current 4X world champ and put in some good results at some of the UCI DH rounds this year:

Coaching

Lakes_Puma

Any other recommendations from the evening crowd?

mtbguiding
    Free Member

Campbell Coaching – they work out of Afan so a bit further over. But seriously brilliant!

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

What about http://www.neildonoghuecoaching.co.uk ? He can ride a bike pretty well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Skills course – South West’ is closed to new replies.