Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Skiing Oslo
  • RoganJosh
    Free Member

Anybody ever been? Oslo winter park? Attracted to the idea of combining a visit to Oslo with a day or two skiing.

Thanks

kimbers

its easy enough to get to the slopes, you can take the tube from the centre of the town up to the parks, but its not very big

we took a train ride to a nearby resort (cant remember where, wasnt far) and was quite good there

Marin
    Free Member

Got back from Rjukan climbing a couple of weeks ago(my other post today injured leg etc) anyway driving into Oslo saw a few ski runs very close to the city. Mrs was skiing at Rjukan and I had a bash at cross country the piste was super quiet. Should imagine midweek would be pretty quiet at the Oslo ones. I may be completely wrong of course but that never stops single track world.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sportsmatch
    Free Member

Not skiing but will be going to Oslo in March to watch the Biathlon for the the 3rd year ,
    The stadium is in Holmenkollen, the ski jump is also there which is just outside Oslo approx 8km, and is very easy to get to on the T-ban railway we see loads of Norwegians getting on with snow boards skis and sledges to have some fun in the snow

We stay in the Radsisson blu which is easy to get to from the airport straight out on airport on to train to oslo central station walk 400 yards to the hotel then 200yard walk on morning to the T-ban

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Skiing Oslo’ is closed to new replies.