Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • ski rossi
  • elaineanne
    Free Member
    TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I’d prefer them to sack one of the many useless managers at the council instead. That would make me happier and make far more sense too

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I didnt realise it was council run, or at least subsidised.

With one of the countries best snow slopes down the road though its difficult to see why its a viable business, and I can’t imagine it brings much revenue in to the local economy.

So find a private buyer or close.

I cant see how sacking a manager at the council would be more benefical to throwing money at a business that is loosing money….

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It is one of the worst orgainsed Ski/board places.

Getting your gear is a shambles and the discipline on the slopes is non-existant. No one cares enough to have a word with pikeys sledging down on snowboards through the middle os a kids club.

Chillfactor is slick, well organised and a great place to go. It’s not even that much more expensive.

It’s a throwback to the 80’s and it shows. I learned to ski there when I was at school. And that was a flipping long time ago.

plumber
    Free Member

I learnt to board there just over 10 years ago, really nice atmosphere and some good lessons, after paying for 2 lessons the teacher said just to go over for further advice if we were on the slope at the same time, which was very nice of him

Spent a good couple of months going up there on Sundays and it was always a good experience for me at that time

Possibly convert to a mini downhill track with the inbuilt uplift infrastructure already in place?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ski rossi’ is closed to new replies.