Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SK Lev Integra Service
  • keppoch

Hi,

I have a KS Lev Integra. Seems to have developed a bit more waggle at the saddle end recently and wonder if I should service before a holiday. I’ve had it a year and largely ridden in good conditions though granted there have been a few pretty wet rides.

Have seen this video: KS Lev Service on UTube

Makes it look quite complicated! Also where could I get any replacement parts and what am I likely to need? I am guessing something has worn if the waggle has increased.

JackHammer

I service mine, it’s a fairly simple procedure if you have the appropriate tools and oils/grease. My service procedure involves cleaning all the old grease off and then regreasing and re assembling.

As far as I’m aware the airpiston is not serviceable.

Caveat is if you have lots of waggle you’ll need parts, probably brass guide pins etc. So probably better to send it off to southcoast suspension.

Kahurangi

I have had mine serviced by Southcoast and wouldn’t send there again. I have used Jungle since and they’ve been great.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Andy_K

Stif in harrogate(?) can also service KS posts I belive.

keppoch

Is it possible to buy the guide pins/bushings yourself? or is the service the only way?

What grease do people use? I have some Manitou MPrep from way back. Would that be suitable rather than buying yet another specific grease!

JackHammer

I bought some stendec grease, seems to work fine for me.

You can get the parts from Southcoast, maybe jungle too.

andybrad

what was up with southcoast (thinking about sending mine and they seam reasonable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SK Lev Integra Service’ is closed to new replies.