Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Size of Continental Rubber Queens
  • rideforlife2
    Free Member

I have seen a lot of comments saying how big they are but would like to know if they would fit on Stans Crest rims.

Thanks.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve run the 2.2s tubeless on 355s for years with zero issues, and the 2.4s tubeless on 355s for quite a lot of fairly hard riding with zero issues (with the rims anyway – not much paint left on my chain stays). HTH.

Northwind

People say “Huge”- but mine measured up almost bang on the claimed size. Tall, though. I think we’re mainly just used to tyre sizes being total fibs so when the RQ came along and we saw a genuine Conti 2.4 it was mindblowing 😉

I’d put 2.2 on Crests no bother. 2.4, no experience.

neninja
    Free Member

I run 2.2 RQ on Arch rims which are narrower than Crest with no bother. They do appear big – quite rounded and tall. I currently run a 2.25 Nobby Nic rear and it looks smaller than the RQ.

colournoise

Got a 2.2 Rubber Queen on a Flow and it sits fine. Crests are only 1.5mm narrower so I would think OK.

As for general size of the Rubber Queen, I have a 2.2 RQ on the front and a 2.2 X King on the rear>even compared to another Conti tyre the RQs look big.

slainte 🙂 rob

mboy
    Free Member

Bigger than other 2.2’s, but as Northwind says, that might be because we’ve come to expect undersized tyres from manufacturers.

V good tyre though.

Oh, and run mine on Specialized Roval wheels, the rims are 1mm wider than Crests, gives a perfect profile, so Crests will be spot on.

rickon
    Free Member

I’m running a 2.2 on Crest, it’s about the same width as a 2.25 Schwalbe, but with a taller volume.

Amazing front tyre, sticky, fast rolling.

bwaarp
    Free Member

As for general size of the Rubber Queen, I have a 2.2 RQ on the front and a 2.2 X King on the rear>even compared to another Conti tyre the RQs look big.

Bollocks gooing to 650B, I’m just going to get myself some 2.4 RQs! 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Size of Continental Rubber Queens’ is closed to new replies.