Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Size 50 Overshoes?
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

I want some overshoes to fit over my size 50 (14) Shimano road shoes, the only ones I can find are the XXL Northwave H2O Overshoes from Wiggle, but the reviews aren’t good (poor quality zips). Can anyone recommend any overshoes that will be warm and waterproof(ish), whilst not being too expensive? Thanks

euain

I’ve wear 50 (or 51) shoes and find Endura MT500 XXL to be the business. Might be a bit heavy for road use (?) – but warm and keep the weather out.

willard

Altura make some XXL ones that should do you. They were on sale in Evans when I popped in on Saturday. Dexter somethings?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    johnnystorm

Nowhere near you size-wise but I found that my Shimano Winterboots were sufficiently bigger than the same size normal shoes that my over shoes wouldn’t fit without the zips straining and looking like they’d fail anytime soon. The Altura Night Visions I’ve got have velcro at the back and fit a treat. They also have a smooth, rather than textured surface so mud just wipes off. My winter boots essentially look new by using them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Size 50 Overshoes?’ is closed to new replies.