Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SITS: Your country needs you!
  • pants
    Free Member

What a great weekend, from Friday to Sunday, I saw the ARMY and the RAF, did anyone see the NAVY??????

Cheers PAT for your SUPPORT to the SERVICES it is appreciated, long may it continue!

Surfr
    Free Member

Not sure I understand this post. Surely the service teams pay up and enter like any other team. How are they supported by Pat & Provelo?

Honest question. I'm just none the wiser. I figured they just were allowed leave for such events and turned up and raced self-financed. Or does Pat let them enter for free or something?

As to the Navy, they never seem to enter anything interesting on land.

mAx_hEadSet

Isn't there an award for best services team like they do in many of the classic motorbike enduros?

rOcKeTdOg

best heckle of the weekend to a guy in a RAF top hesitating on the rooty downhill- "go on mate you can fly that" 🙂 *chuckles*

pants
    Free Member

We do have to PAY, however we don't have to worry about entry etc, until we turn up on the day, as we get X amount of entries.

With Regards to best Services team, Yes their is an award and the Army won it it this Year!

This is the support I mean, Automatic entry and best Services etc. Cheers Pat!!

I was an ARMY Rider and it was great to hear the support on the course for what we do, especially in Afghanistan, I thank you!

pants
    Free Member

Or should I have said I SALUTE you !!!!!

Drillski
    Free Member

Go Army!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SITS: Your country needs you!’ is closed to new replies.