Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • SITS rider still needed
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Please!

wellhung
    Free Member

Can i do one lap or do you want more 😀

It may help if you post your expectations,do you want someone uber fast/slow/singlespeeder/geared/with beard sandals you get the picture 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

We're not messing about, but we're not super quick either. Just be at the changeover on time, don't get pissed during the race, and so on. Don't care what you ride or wear tho 🙂

Personally, the slower you are, the more rest I get between laps….

motivforz
    Free Member

how much?
    do you have camping space?
    do you care if I'm a beginner?

molgrips
    Free Member

How much what?

Don't care if you are a beginner personally can't speak for the rest of my team. At this stage I assume we'll just be glad to have someone to share the laps 🙂 And I personally am always glad to introduce a beginner 🙂

motivforz
    Free Member

how much does it cost to enter? its a way away from me so seeing if I can afford it plus travel.

molgrips
    Free Member

It's £200/team so £50 pp I think.

Laggingbehind
    Free Member

At this late stage I thought you'd be offering it for free

molgrips
    Free Member

Well it hasn't been paid for, so I'd not want four of us to turn up and one watch whilst we all handed over the notes.. it'd be a bit off, no?

motivforz
    Free Member

I'm afraid it's a bit steep for me, £50 entry, and would be another £50 on petrol before factoring in food, equipments etc, so a bit dear for me, hope you find someone! BTW the amp you sold me is working great, cheers!

molgrips
    Free Member

From where would you be coming?

motivforz
    Free Member

Bournemouth, used to live in leamington, but live in Dorset for the summer before returning to uni in sept in london.

molgrips
    Free Member

Bump, come on folks.

molgrips
    Free Member

Bump again.. pleeease I don't wanna have to do 1/3 of the laps! 🙂

tony24
    Free Member

wish it was closer… dartford to derby is abit far 🙁

Chainline
    Free Member

I might be able to do it, was thinking of doing it solo as Kielder practice, did it last year and its only 3/4hr from me. Team of 4 I presume.

If you still need someone email me on philDOTpryorATblue-ng.com and I'll have a word with my better half (can't see why she'd have an issue as I was thinking of doing it anyway)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘SITS rider still needed’ is closed to new replies.