Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • SITS Pics
  • mickg
    Free Member

Pics from weekend at Sleepless. Rider No's 1-499 will sort and upload numbers 500+ later. These are small files but if you want full size image 2-3Mb each mail me on mgrindey@aol.com

http://mickgrindey6672.fotopic.net/c1738686.html

Cheers,

Mick G

robcrayton
    Free Member

Ive got 3000 been renamed now should be online today 🙂

Rob Crayton

joolzed
    Free Member

Oh and in case you have time to kill and want to see a few more have a look here;0)

Joolze

mrsflash
    Free Member

OOOh there's a shot of my birthday banner as your gallery link! Yay!

Great pics as usual Joolze. Love the guy in the fur hat!

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

tick

Blackhound

Some nice pics but '414' is wrongly numbered. Can see why you numbered this way and do not know what it should be. I just know it is not my team mate! Sorry.

joolzed
    Free Member

Ta Mrs.F… couldn't not take pics of your birthday celebrations;0)
    Glad you had a good one out there, hope it's helped you fall back in love with the bike…
    hey now you're knackard, if ever you want a reallllllllly slow recovery ride give me a shout;0)
    J

will
    Free Member

joozled. Is it just me that can't seem to find your gallery…

joolzed
    Free Member

Um the link above goes straight to the SITS page and the gallery button is there under the big pic on the left hand side. All seems to be working fine. Might be a cache prob. No worries, this link will take you straight to the gallery:

Gallery

mrsflash
    Free Member

Yes it totally did Joolze, it was the absolute perfect way to spend my birthday and I loved every second of it 🙂

I would definitely be up for a very slow recovery ride one evening this week (towards the end of the week!) if you're free?

joolzed
    Free Member

Brilliant, good to hear that. I constantly battle with getting out on the bike for various reasons, but know when I'm out there it's excellent!

So yeah, that'd be cool, let me know what suits you, I'm easy. I was just waiting for someone not to be very fast so they wouldn't be too put off with how slow I ride these days:0)

mrsflash
    Free Member

I was thinking of an easy pootle around Eccup on thursday evening, drop me an email (in profile) if you fancy it? We're doing a kind of regular girls night on a Thursday at the moment, as Gringerd's fiancee has recently got a mountain bike and I've been taking her out, so you'd be welcome to any of those, they're a very social pace.

Ti29er
    Free Member

http://www.muddybum.co.uk

There are 1000+ images being re-named (they've been through the RAW post production) and ultimately will be in numerical sequence – hopefully later today.

ps – my fastest lap was 48 mins – but had I taken the 29er, oh, I dunno, maybe, 47mins?! ; )

Ti29er
    Free Member

PS – If you are a member of HM Armed Forces, as a big supporter of Help for Heros (I was regular Army), I am happy to gift you one image free if you're flying the "flag" – i.e. you are wearing the RAF, Army etc race jersey.
    In which case please email me from the site of tim at t-f-p dot com.

I hope no one objects to this "gift".

The-Beard

Ti29er – were you the guy who'd set up numerous flash guns in various places around that slippy descent at the start of the lap? I went through on my Clockwork, got a bit of a surprise when all the flashes went off then heard someone shout 'great photo' or something. I was half sideways at the time so was more concentrated on getting down upright!

Ti29er
    Free Member

The pictures are all up now.
    http://www.muddybum.co.uk
    The shots I took on the muddy slope were about an hour before sunset. I had one flash on a stand on the up-side of the main tree in the middle of the slope.
    I did wonder if this was not such a bright idea but no one at that point is moving very quickly and no one raised any objections otherwise I'd have stopped immediately. After a few minutes no one had seemed in any way concerned, so I stayed there for 30 mins and got bitten half to death for my troubles! My legs were really quite swollen.

Dan34
    Free Member

Anyone seen any pics of 821? I'm pretty sure I remember getting snapped a few times, and I wasn't going 'that' fast 😀

Ti29er
    Free Member

http://www.everybodysmile.biz/cgi-bin/directlink.cgi?event_id=87855
    That's the link to No Numbers.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘SITS Pics’ is closed to new replies.