• This topic has 24 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by poah.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • SIS Protein powder has me ripping endless evil farts
  • onandon
    Free Member

Decided to crack open a 1kg stuff if this and give it a try.
    30g with 250ml of water ……….. 2 hours later and I’m ripping the most evil death stench.

I can’t even be proud of these, I don’t like it.

I’ve got to get though the other 970 grams as it was too expensive to bin.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

That’ll learn ye!

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Are you a bodybuilder?

mattyfez

IS it pretty much pure? 30grams is over kill for one serving unless your pumping iron big time.

Try halving the dose?

roper
    Free Member

Try halving the dose?

Then the OP will have the killer death farts for twice as long. Better off doing the whole lot in one go. What’s the worst that could happen?

onandon
    Free Member

30g is what they reccomend post ride. Patio doors open now to get a breeze going.

mattyfez

I concur. Op should neck the lot, and then provide an incident report on his bowel movements.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Picolax cut with sherbet?

mattyfez

30g is what they reccomend post ride. Patio doors open now to get a breeze going.

I always thought the max the body can use in one dose in extreme circumstances is about 25g, the rest just gets past out. Hence bad guts.

Obviously the nutrition companies don’t agree because they want to sell you more supplements.

And if you’re eating relatively normally anyway, you’ll be consuming protein through your normal diet so you probably won’t even need 25g in a recovery drink., hence I suggested halving the dose.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

roper – Member

Then the OP will have the killer death farts for twice as long. Better off doing the whole lot in one go. What’s the worst that could happen?

Yep this is the key, fill the container it’s in with milk and whisk till it’s like Angel delight then refrigerate it whilst you eat a jar of pickled onions for dinner. Eat protein delight, wash down with vinegar from the onions.

hatter

Only stuff I’ve found that’s worse for after-stench is Maxim recovery powder.

Last time I used that stuff it seriously endangered my marriage.

Eye-watering grimness hours and hours of it

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cheers OP. For future reference, it’s good etiquette to put PSA at the start of PSA threads.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I always thought the max the body can use in one dose in extreme circumstances is about 25g

Bit arbitrary that number. Is that for a 40kg triathlete or a 150kg super heavy powerlifter?

onandon
    Free Member

my wife didn’t sleep well by I woke up feeling fine and much less bloated 🙂

I’ll try it again and see what happens but they were so bad it wasn’t.

remember that thread with the bloke getting a lift with his boss and wanted the ultimate fart recipe….. this would have done the trick.

devash
    Free Member

Dirty stuff. Its bad for your liver as well.

slowoldman

Mix the whole tub with a ten of litres of water in a bin. Then flush it down the bog.

thegreatape
    Free Member

remember that thread with the bloke getting a lift with his boss and wanted the ultimate fart recipe….. this would have done the trick.

*waves*

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Put evil in get evil out.

Eat normal food

onandon
    Free Member

Apricots als give me death farts. Are they evil too?

colp

It’s when you wake up and the duvet is on the ceiling, that’s when you have a problem.

PJM1974
    Free Member

The OP, later.

chakaping
    Free Member

Worst humblebrag ever.

theotherjonv

Apricots als give me death farts. Are they evil too?

dried ones (and apple) does it for me – preserved with sulphite = proper eggy gas pumps.

Coyote
    Free Member

Bit arbitrary that number. Is that for a 40kg triathlete or a 150kg super heavy powerlifter?

40 – 150KG of protein in one serving!!! 😯

The maximum protein that the average person can process in one serving is supposed to be around 32g. This will vary slightly from person to person but I don’t think a persons size increases the dose of protein absorbed proportionally. As for causing extreme flatulence terror, I’ve not come across this with PHD whey protein.

poah
    Free Member

that will teach you to be gullible lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘SIS Protein powder has me ripping endless evil farts’ is closed to new replies.