Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Sir Alice Ferguson – What a drama Queen
  • loughor
    Free Member

‘could have been killed’ …. don’t make me laugh. You drew at Swansea, deal with it. Dame Alice Ferguson more like!

andyruss
    Free Member

what’s new ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

So footballer gets hit by football. Is there more to the alleged assassination?

Tom83

Dunno about being killed, but bet it stung a bit!

seadog101

TBH it was a blimmin’ stupid way to clear a ball.

andyruss
    Free Member

But hardly attempted murder

loughor
    Free Member

seadog, i agree, but Ashley Williams couldn’t hit the a*se of a donkey with a banjo, so to say he deliberately did it is just nonsense

geoffj

The most successful manager in British European history in being a sore loser drawer shocker.
    I hope I have that much energy and determination at his age.

MSP

He has always massively exaggerated any incident against his team, he uses the media to intimidate referees. The FA and the premier league have always shyed away from taking him to task, and unfortunately as the most successful manager in the game, he sets the tone that others follow.

Jamie
    Free Member

Williams. In the penalty box, with the football…

MSP

His head barely moves from the impact, modern balls are like balloons, it was no worse than being hit in the face with a pillow by a sexy lady. Not like the old days, when someone with the nickname “chopper” or “bone smasher” would have kicked a waterlogged leather casey at your head that weighed the same as a cannonball and your head would have exploded on impact.

Jamie
    Free Member

Strangely, I would have thought RVP would be used to having balls in his face…

/bitterAFCfan

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Most dangerous thing he’d ever seen on a football pitch…or something along those lines?

Any other manager would be explaining his comments. I doubt Fergie will.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Typical Fergie – deflect attention from the team and result by something deliberately daft.

turtleheading
    Free Member

Its not as if the ball its anyones head, ever!

hora
    Free Member

If it’d been the other way round I’m sure he’d have said ‘whats the problem’?

seba560
    Free Member

andyruss – Member

But hardly attempted murder
    I see what you did there.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

What a drama Queenprick

FTFY

Junkyard
    Free Member

Typical Fergie – deflect attention from the team and result by something deliberately daft.

This it is all trolling/deflection

No one talking about how they failed to beat Swansea, how badly Rooney played etc – just discussing the daft thing he said which is what he wants.

Its quite clever but obvious and yet everyone get sucked in

loum
    Free Member

Did anyone see how hard the ball hit Torres’ head in the chelsea game, it flew off at some rate of knots.
    That bloke who “crossed” it at him, Azpilicueta, should be BANNED FOR LIFE

eruptron
    Free Member

Funny how in professional circles RVP seems to be one of these players hated by his fellow pro’s may be for all his talent he is also one of these players that has a nasty streak and quite often will leave a deliberate foot or elbow in every now and again.
    The comical thing is that after suffering such a life before the eyes moment he jumped up quick enough to have a go!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Did anyone see how hard the ball hit Torres’ head in the chelsea game, it flew off at some rate of knots.
    That bloke who “crossed” it at him, Azpilicueta, should be BANNED FOR LIFE

+1

Tom-B
    Free Member

Hardly life threatening was it?! Funny how usually the merest tap will see a soccerist rolling around in ‘agony’ RVP was up on his feet pretty sharpish to remonstrate with the other soccerballerist. Doesn’t half make me cringe does football!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

loum 😆

Frankenstein
    Free Member

It’s football so it’d bound to be 5hite.

Jamie
    Free Member

Edit: Ah, what’s the point?

weeksy

bemused why people who hate football open football threads… and comment… yet ignore 100’s of bike threads…

loughor
    Free Member

Hang on, I opened the thread, and although I’m no fan of football, I don’t hate it. I just thought Dame Alice was out of order calling for a long term ban for a player from another team for such a trivial incident.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hang on, I opened the thread, and although I’m no fan of football, I don’t hate it. I just thought Dame Alice was out of order calling for a long term ban for a player from another team for such a trivial incident.

I don’t think weeksy is referring to you, mate.

glupton1976
    Free Member

To be fair it could have killed RVP. Just like a satellite could have falled out of the sky, bounced off a marshmallow factory and hit RVP in the back of the head and killed him. Odds are probably roughly the same.

PiknMix
    Free Member

there was no need for it, I’m West Ham so have no interest in Man U but even so no need, Fergie directing attention off of his players… that’s what world class managers do isn’t it so his players can concentrate on playing?

loughor
    Free Member

Jamie, yeah I realise, not getting indignant or anything. LOL at Glupton as well

Jamie
    Free Member

there was no need for it, I’m West Ham so have no interest in Man U but even so no need, Fergie directing attention off of his players… that’s what world class managers do isn’t it so his players can concentrate on playing?

Well, that’s the thing. Everyone knows why he said it, and what it was intended to achieve. Mark Chapman said as much on MOTD2, as did Alan Green on 5Live….

…yet they kept with the narrative and led the shows with the quote.

All a bit knowing.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Give the guy a break !! Let him have his last christmas lunch with the family before they choose his home for next year!! Wonder if RVP has woken up with a whole new outlook on life after his near death experience yesterday!!!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like these politics of envy threads 😉

The jokes are hilarious too- Sir Alex becomes Sir Alice — god I miss playground humour and banter

Jamie
    Free Member

The jokes are hilarious too- Sir Alex becomes Sir Alice — god I miss playground humour and banter

You’re not a Man U fan, per chance, JY?

higgo
    Free Member

Doesn’t half make me cringe does football!

Don’t watch it then.

Tom-B
    Free Member

OK Higgo I won’t, cheers for the advice.

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s why I like STW.

It can solve any problem.

Tom-B
    Free Member

🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Sir Alice Ferguson – What a drama Queen’ is closed to new replies.