Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • singular rooster build options
  • riddoch

Just wondering how people are planning on building up their rooster when they arrive.
    Apart from wheels I’m planning on using bits from an existing build but I’m undecided whether to go singlespeed or not.

myopic
    Free Member

I haven’t finalised my plans till I know what the damage for the wheels will be!

zigzag69
    Free Member

Depending on whether Sam offers a rims (or complete wheels) package (and the state of my finances when that gets offered), I’ll likely be pulling kit off my current 29er (1×10), including fat front-end.

Will go to 29+ if/when I can afford it.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I’ll be snaffling a Thomson post and stem, a pair of Hope hubs and a pair of Groovy Luv Handles from the parts bin/otherbikes. Hoping to pick up XT kit for brakes and drivetrain in the interim. The rims and tyres are a real suck it and see, hopefully like ZZ, Sam will offer something when the frames become available. I’m mostly considering bikepacking kit at the moment though. Very excited anyway 😀

riddoch

I’m building up a bike for my girlfriend and I can’t make up my mind if I want to use the good bits on that or keep them in the spares box till September.
    Wheels are my worry as they are the only bit I’m going to have to buy.

Clobber
    Free Member

Singlespeed with hope/dually wheels ftw!

brianp
    Free Member

Singlespeed Hope XC either Dually or carbon rims.

How about these http://www.carbonality.com/29er-mtb-rim-30mm-width-2.html

anybody found wider carbon rims at a decent price yet?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘singular rooster build options’ is closed to new replies.