• This topic has 20 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Sam.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Singular cycles website…
  • WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

…Is anybody else having problems accessing it?

😕

Clink

Sam posted on a thread here earlier that he’s having probs with internet/mail

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sam

Yep, sorry, some issues with the hosting company’s server. I hope it will be up and running again tomorrow – not a great time to have it happen…

flamejob
    Free Member

In the mean time:
    If you want photos of the Swift or Swallow then just shout out here and I’ll publish some from the shoot (if that is okay with Sam)

Massive

rOcKeTdOg

*faints*

lock
    Free Member

why do this to me,i is loving the flat bars a whitey bits,im riding the swift with drops at mo and loving it ,but want to try some rebas so i might get a grython,whats it ride like compared to the swift.

i did see one M M at the weekend but to tired to look for it to test ride it,and i want a jersey and cap ,

lock
    Free Member

what bars are they

flamejob
    Free Member
    flamejob
    Free Member
    Sam

The Gryphon rides alomst identically to a Swift with drops. I originally designed the Swift so I could use it comfortably with drops or flat bars just with different length stems. The Gryphon is drop specific but has basically the same geometry across the range except an inch shorter top tube. If you put me blindfolded on them set up the same I’d have a hard time telling the difference.

Jase if you can hold fire on more studio pics I’d appreciate it, they’re meant for the catalogue, plus Tom hasn’t touched out the bodged stand yet… They are some FSA bars, XC180 IIRC.

Loads of pictures on the flickr

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Sam, any news when the new Swift medium frames will be landing?

:mrgreen:

flamejob
    Free Member

Just deleted the Flickr ones. Those nine people who got to see them; consider yourselves lucky!

Nice expression. Catching flies? 🙂

crouch_potato
    Free Member

I spied them and am still mopping the drool from the keyboard. I don’t really lust for bikes, but Sam, your Singulars are utterly beautiful.

Sam

Ship is due to arrive Saturday, so as long as everything moves smoothly through customs I’ll have them next week. One of the emails I can see in my inbox but can’t open is from the shipping agent…

To answer your question, Jesus would ride a Singular 😉

nuke

Are there any Hummingbirds in that shipment Sam? Saw the website recently and it was mentioned about pre-orders but I seem to have missed whether this was for the HB.

Sam

Nuke, yes, lots of Hummingbirds as well.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

They do look very promising!

As soon as Head For The Hills have one in, I’m off to try one out. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

oh dear, better talk to me about hummingbirds too 😛

Sam

Website back up and running, though I’m doing a lot of work on it at the moment.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Singular cycles website…’ is closed to new replies.