Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Singletrack jerseys?
  • JamieMc
    Free Member

So, any word on when the new Singletrack jerseys will be available??? The rather fetching advertisment in the back of issue 61 suggested they were available in the shop now.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Our t-shirts are made by American Apparel from LA. They are a company we like for many reasons, not least the quality of their clothing, sourced from fairtrade cotton farmers, and the range of colour options they have. But more importantly to us is the way they do business. Where do you imagine the big supermarkets get their t-shirts from that they sell for a couple of quid? It sure isn’t from American Apparel who pay their shop floor workers on average $12 an hour and provide them with onsite medical facilities and private healthcare right there from their factory in LA.

I hope the ST shirts are better than the general quality of the clothes they sell in their stores. ‘Cos their stuff is patchy, to say the least…..

elaineanne
    Free Member

the t-shirts are fine ! my son has one…looks good to me (cant remark for the jersey tho..neva seen one close up..

phil.w
    Free Member

But more importantly to us is the way they do business.

American Apparel who pay their shop floor workers on average $12 an hour and provide them with onsite medical facilities and private healthcare right there from their factory in LA

So is that the same American Apparel who had 1,500 illegal imigrants working in its LA factory.

Run by the same Dov Charney who masturbated infront of a journalist and who degrades the female store workers?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

So is that the same American Apparel who had 1,500 illegal imigrants working in its LA factory.

Run by the same Dov Charney who masturbated infront of a journalist and who degrades the female store workers?

Has rethink about Christmas wish list.

Mark

Ah that should not be there. We don’t sell any American Apparel gear anymore. Our T-shirts are from a company based in Bristol and our current crop of t-shirts are Guildan branded shirts. Having been struck with a sudden bought of maternity here in the office we’ve had to scale down the shop operation and that tidy up got missed 🙂

I’ll remove that AA text now.

JamieMc
    Free Member

Available? date?

Mark

Jerseys are likely to appear by the end of this week. We are just trying to shoot them in a nice flattering and not quite so homoerotic manner as the ad in the mag 🙂

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Not homoerotic, but equally disturbing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack jerseys?’ is closed to new replies.