• This topic has 419 replies, 91 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 420 total)
  • Singletrack Decide Not To Cover the Danny MacAskill Playboy Video
  • lemonysam
    Free Member

enfht
    Free Member

There wouldn’t be any moral outrage if Danny Mac did the same video at a Gay Pride march, hopping between street furniture, or even just replacing the bunny girls with tranny girls. I’d find it quite amusing tbh. Maybe that should be the sequel to the first vid.

yunki
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Lifer
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

GrahamS

He’s never going to hit his brain from that angle unless his forehead is made of steel 😀

(Incidentally I notice Jamie has been demoted from “Freeloader but we still like him” to just “Freeloader”. Harsh!)

Jamie
    Free Member

yunki
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

stumpy01

So, images depicting suicide/guns are OK?

But not OK is the portrayal of women in bikini’s being objects, being decoration for the background of a trials vid, being little more than slabs of meat for disgusting, slathering men to letch over and shout ‘boobies’ at, particularly when wearing bunny ears…..?! 😉

Just checking…..

……runs away………

edlong
    Free Member

And can’t be arsed trawling back through pages of bollocks to find the original comment I made that was edited with the witty ‘ftfy’ tagline, to clarify…….

You suggested that most women don’t want to go mountain biking, and gave various reasons. My “witty” edit was to suggest that most people (irrespective of gender) don’t want to go mountain biking..

Can someone shoot me in the head now please?

D0NK

Nope. Never said I did.

err yes you did, you said most women you knew thought mtb was hard work dirty etc etc, someone fixed it to say most people. You said that was incorrect, implying the majority of people you know think mtbing is actually fun, which sounded unusual so thought I’d check.

(Incidentally I notice Jamie has been demoted from “Freeloader but we still like him” to just “Freeloader”. Harsh!)

oof that’s gotta sting
    🙂

GrahamS

Just move a little closer to the window please ed.

chip
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

please make it stop

wilko1999
    Free Member

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s their swimming pool, so they can do what they like with it.

*surreptitiously urinates*

DezB
    Free Member

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 420 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Decide Not To Cover the Danny MacAskill Playboy Video’ is closed to new replies.