Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Singletrack Bar End Caps on sale today at 4pm
  • Mark

We have held back putting them onsale until we had updated our shop with all the new subscriber details so everyone gets a fair crack at them. there’s only 24 pairs.

They will be in the hardware section of the shop.

Check you can access your account now so that I can sort out any problems before 4pm.

email me mark@singletrackworld.com or call 01706 813344 if you have any problems with logging in to your account.

thepodge
    Free Member

I’ve mailed you. doesn’t need to be done by 4pm.

also your shop is messy, lots of dead end links

Paceman
    Free Member

I set up a subscription this afternoon but have no Subscription Member Number yet, any way round this as i’d like to order some?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spooky_b329

email sent to Claire as subscriber log in doesn’t work! Balls

Mark

email ME! Claire has gone home!

peteimpreza

Got mine.

Thanks Mark

spooky_b329

Thanks mark. Can’t see the bar caps in the shop though!

Paceman
    Free Member

Mark

YGM Re: Subscriber Member Number 😀

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I got mine – black. oh yeh

Mark

Everyone ok? Anyone waiting? Call me on 01706 813344 if you are..

🙂

Mark

Podge, Yes the shop is bloody awful at the moment. We are working on it. The layout of the ‘Buy The Mag’ section is almost done. the rest of the sections are next. Reshooting everything and reorganising sections. The whole thing is about to be encompassed into the main site design too so once we are done in a week or so it shoudl be lovely 🙂

Paceman
    Free Member

Sorted now, didn’t manage to get red ones 🙁 but got some in black anyways 🙂

Mark

No one like white then? Just a couple of black left then it’s white only!

Paceman
    Free Member
    foureyes
    Free Member

Hi Mark, it’s Adam – we spoke on the phone as i had a weird address problem. just checking it went through ok? cheers for the help.

peteimpreza

Got white as well.

MrNutt
    Free Member

just been browsing the store, I can’t believe you got Matt to model the “girl pants”, how ever long did the shaving take? 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Tarty bar end caps? What a silly idea! The bar end caps are literally THE MOST scratched part of my bike!!

thepodge
    Free Member

Podge, Yes the shop is bloody awful at the moment. We are working on it. The layout of the ‘Buy The Mag’ section is almost done. the rest of the sections are next. Reshooting everything and reorganising sections. The whole thing is about to be encompassed into the main site design too so once we are done in a week or so it shoudl be lovely

nice one, i hate badly organised shops. oh and i know i said there was no rush but my subs logon still doesn’t work. i assume all the stuff i mailed you was all ok

Filthy
    Free Member

mail sent, I havent recieved my login yet either

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

24 pairs. Are you mad? You could shift hundreds!

Mark

If you know your sub number than you can follow the instructions on the login page to get in to the shop. If those details don;t work then we’ll sort you out.

Subscribers login here..
    The Gateway to Goodness

PePPeR

Bit of a shitter for those of us who actually work for a living then!

Hey Ho never mind

Mark

I gave 2 hours heads up yesterday at 2pm – put them onsale at 4pm (there was a full page notice in the mag too) and there were still some left as of 2 hours ago. I think everyone who bought them also worked for a living.

PePPeR

People who don’t have access to computers during the day didn’t have a chance though did they?

Yes the people who bought them do work for a living, (I apologise for that) but I was trying to refer to the people who tend to be on here during the day when they are supposed to be working, another case of tongue in cheek not working online. Sorry!

PePPeR

Ach your websites playing up again this evening!

thepodge
    Free Member

still trying, still failing to log on as a subscriber

Filthy
    Free Member

Who got all the blue ones then? I’m left with white, suppose it will match the brake hoses. Thanks for sorting the login out Mark.

foureyes
    Free Member

arrived today and very nice thanks. 😀

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Bar End Caps on sale today at 4pm’ is closed to new replies.