Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Singletrack App issues
  • 1210tech

So the latest update of the App has installed on my iPad but it has reset my subscription settings so I’ve just tried to log in using my email and subscription number but it’s firing back a ‘someone else has used this subscription number’ message??? I’ve lost all my previous issues and can’t log in to download the latest issue.

Any help much appreciated

duncancallum

I’ve got this too. I emailed the app people and sod all has happened

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Hi guys,
    Sorry if there is confusion about who to contact in the event of issues.
    If your subscription is with us – please contact us.subs@sibngletrackworld.com
    If you sub is with Apple or PocketMags – please contact them help@pocketmags.com

PocketMags don’t have details of our subscribers so can’t help with issues such as this.

1210tech and duncancallum, I have requested a reset on your accounts and will get back to you as soon as soon as the issue is fixed.

Please do contact subs@singletrackworld.com if you have issues with your subscriptions. It’s a bit hit and miss whether we spot your requests on the forum.

1210tech

Thanks Patrick 😉

I’ve just gone into the App on my iPad and hey presto all my previous issues are in the library and I’m currently downloading issue 94, top banana!

hilldodger
    Free Member

I just uninstalled the App, the constant “opdating” got annoying and the mag was quicker on the webpage “premier content” tab than the app anyway

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Hi,
    It turns out the issue has been caused (in layman’s terms) by a change by Apple in what apps are allowed to know about the devices they are installed on.

If you are having this problem with your subscription and you have a PocketMags account linked to your subscription you can reinstate your magazines by logging in.

Tab on the Cog icon

Tap on Login / Register

Enter your details

If you have a PocketMags account or are not sure if you have one, but can’t remember the password you can retrieve it/check here:
    http://pocketmags.com/forgotpassword.aspx

If you don’t have a PocketMags account and are experiencing this problem, get in touch at tech@singletrackworld.com

duncancallum

Thanks for the email too

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack App issues’ is closed to new replies.